Question about fwdturboswcover_ext

kadda

Ah ok thnx for the info i ll try it now, i foundbtht file but i was trying to put them open by default not to it work even when it s closed :)

Envoyé de mon X5max en utilisant Tapatalk

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

I've looked into it a bit...

We need to use a modified default.lua to get proper action out of the toggle switches. No getting around this. I do have the turbo start cover and start button working together, but it is tricky as one uses electric interface and the other uses icommandplane syntax. I think I will get it in time with some experimenting...

There is no way to change initial state of the aircraft as it is hard-coded (as far as I know). The easiest way to get all switch covers out of the way is to edit the macro_sequences.lua file. We then just leave the switch covers up as you and I do not need to see the DCS cockpit.

The auto start macro routine can be edited to say "SETTING COLD COCKPIT" and could then set controls like switch covers and emergency fuel cutoff to the positions we want for our pits - without actually starting the aircraft.

I will probably do this when the times comes and I'll use a button from the unused IFF panel for this.

Edited by JG14_Smil

Kadda, check this out.

Back up your original file located:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\L-39C\Cockpit\macro_sequences.lua

Place this file in, then you can assign a button to the CHEAT/ AUTO START in set controls. (or just use RWIN HOME hot keys)

Be sure to use a full and proper start up checklist as I believe I shut off oxygen :) This can be refined to exactly as you want it.

Edited by JG14_Smil

The file passes integrity check, but note I shut off some back seat items.. needs further testing to see if it matters.

Thank you very much i ll give it a try :)

With respect

Kadda

My works

:)

I just noticed typos... you get the idea of what it can do though.

Hope it helps!

so for the moment it doesn t do exactly what i want from it to do but i think that with a little addon in the LUA i can emulate automatically the commande ... will try :)

thank s for helping "JG14_Smil"

With respect

Kadda

My works

I've spent some time trying to get two functions out of one button press with no luck. The covers have to be out of the way for the function below to work. I can make the cover open with a down function and the button press with an up function, but that is about as close as I can get. Is there lua syntax that can be used instead of a comma(?).

The work-around of having the switch covers up and out of the way at mission start may have to be the way we use to get around it. Please let me know if you get it figured out. :)

I've spent some time trying to get two functions out of one button press with no luck. The covers have to be out of the way for the function below to work. I can make the cover open with a down function and the button press with an up function, but that is about as close as I can get. Is there lua syntax that can be used instead of a comma(?).

The work-around of having the switch covers up and out of the way at mission start may have to be the way we use to get around it. Please let me know if you get it figured out. :)

Without any problem, but for the moment i m very busy with other project :) take a look ;)

With respect

Kadda

My works