Mirage F.1 mod released.

no, it uses F15 ( radar equipped F1 ) and mig-29 cockpit ( F1 "CT" with TV and laser ) on top of slightly modded mig-23 SFM

the real CT is multirole, and does have radar, but due to modding limitations…

they have re-imported an old 3D model, but they have not taken much care about making it close to real specs : Mach 2 at sea level… 5000 flares and chaffs… additionnal unrealistic load ( have a look at the original mod loads/wikipedia, delete line => solved )… lack of realistic load ( the 2x2 GBU-12 one on the first picture for ex... => copy / paste the 2xGBU option on the M2000, solved ) use of extremely powerful radar (when the F1 have a tiny one )….

it is sad that they have managed to do what usually shut a lot of mod project down ( having the right to use a 3D model and importing it with success ), only not to even start the easiest part which can be done with Microsoft note book without C+ or .lua knowledge

Thanks for your great help... ;)

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

23 yrs USAF MSgt retired AMMO Munitions Tech

Red Flag 4 times

Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.7, FE RTX 2070 Super, 32 gig ddr 4 @2933, 500gig m.2...850 evo 240 ssd, 1 tb 7200rpm storage drive, X56 HOTAS,

Track Ir 5-retired....HP Reverb v2...VR

F 16C blk 50

F/A-18C lot 20

Community A-4E

Mirage 2000

for those who have a problem in shooting AS30L in Mirage F1CT, i just found that there is a little key binding problem & i just changed input files just little bit as below

1. AS30L

1) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\joystick folder, as replacing pre-exigsting file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y75...ew?usp=sharing

2) Please save below file as "default.lua" in your C:\Users"your account name"\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\MirageF1CT\Input\MirageF1CT\Keyboard folder, as replacing pre-existing file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16h-...ew?usp=sharing

3) Then go back to your dcs client & assign keys for "laser ranger on/off", "electro optical system on/off", "night vision (FLIR or LLTV) on/Off" "Target Lock" "Weapon fire", & shoot the missile as same as you shoot the kh-25ml or kh-29l in su-25t

2. LGBs

even though we can desiginate the target with laser correctly by solving "key binding problem"

as described above, Shkval targeting system installed on su-25T (& Mirage F1CT) provides very limited view range in vertical direction, which means you will lose your laser desigination as you fly over the target & gbu will be mis-guided.

Just a curiosity: why those two links seemed to be 'dead' both?

With best regards.

Version 2.5.4.26368:

mod F-1 AI work well

mod F-1 CT crash starting DCS

CPU: i7 12700K 5.0 Ghz - MB: Asus Prime Z-690P - Cooler cpu: MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2 - RAM: XPG Lancer RGB 64 Gb 6000 - GPU: ASUS Rog Strix Gaming RTX 4080 16G - SSD M2 PCi4: 1x XPG Gamming S70 1 TB -  1x MSI Spatium M480 2 TB - 1x Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB - Power: CORSAIR HX1000i - Case: COOLER MASTER H500 ARGBP - Hotas Warthog (FLC+THR)-  - TM MFD Coguar - Honeycomb Alfa Flight Controller - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - Virpil TCS Plus base+ SharKa-50 Collective Grip - Virpil Mongoost T-50 CM3 Throttle - Virpil Sharka-50 CP3 -  Virpil Alpha Constellation Alpha + Moongose T-50 CM3 base - Virpil ACE Collection Pedals -Track IR5 - Oculus Rift S -  HP Reverb G2 V2 - Monitor MSI Optix MAG322CQR WQHD 165 Hz - Windows 10 Pro - DCS: All Modules & Terrains

Same problem. This is related to some as30L file name , as mentioned in crash log.

Nous attendons la mis a jour 2.5.4 pour la version final car pour l'instant sur la 2.5.3.24984 ce la fonctionne vous devez être en openbeta en attendant essayé de supprimer le dossier weapon.

we are waiting for the update 2.5.4 for the final version because for now on the 2.5.3.24984 it works...... you must be in openbeta meanwhile tried by removing the weapon folder

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

With new 2.5.4.26368 flyable F1 crashes DCS. AI F1 may be retained, but flyable F1 must go.

Same story here. Just hoping this mod's devs. can fix it soon, I'm missing them.

Good luck with it, Stratos!

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

Just a curiosity: why those two links seemed to be 'dead' both?

With best regards.

i am sorry for my broken link. actually it was my first time to use google drive, i might make a mistake.

can you try this link again?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16h-AxmYG5wlX7Dwqv8EQoBqiPW5OZvGF

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y75vPn4XnKpcuzZKLzZtDQxj7lYI0crB

i am sorry for my broken link. actually it was my first time to use google drive, i might make a mistake.

can you try this link again?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16h-AxmYG5wlX7Dwqv8EQoBqiPW5OZvGF

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y75vPn4XnKpcuzZKLzZtDQxj7lYI0crB

:thumbup:

NP, mate. You fixed them well, they're working fine both.

Thanks a lot, with best regards.

Guys I discover that dcs 2.5 actually crash with f1 installed. I canceled it and dcs works....

That's just it, yes. And if you try to keep the AI version only installed, you would be able to use it in your own missions even if without being able to fly it.

With best regards.

I'm with a mix of cold and flu at the moment, sorry to get you down guys, but too sick to proerly move anything forward.

Take most care of yourself and your health first, mate... it's well worth, you know.

At its due time you will let us know some good news, I'm sure. :thumbup:

With best wishes and regards.

Ok, we have a small update here, it cures the CTD problem, but it erases the As.30L missile at the moment. We will try to find a cure for that. Files goes into Weapons folder, overwrite If asked.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/1bb77e659efc47800427aa94a63a5c4620190129133901/14391081c5c7cae30d84283424ca252920190129133901/5a27f3

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hello there, Stratos.

Sorry for bothering you again, but now I happened to face another kind of issue: I can't enter in the F1-F1CT cockpit, neither to fly the planes consequently. They work well both as AI flights, though.

I obviously installed those two folders both in my Saved Games/DCS Openbeta/mods/aircraft/.

Any suggestions to help me?

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond