IA 63 PAMPA Need help from modelers

Hi, I can easily get any possible Airplane 3D model, however Im not a good animator. If anyone can help to understand how to make every part move, set cockpit, surfaces, etc, etc to a logic level (the model is ready) will be appreciated. You can ask for any model you want I will get it to you to work.

Please see attached photo

123.thumb.JPG.476eac39c5b8068d2c3db49cea98cb6d.JPG

If you don't know how to animate objects there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube and as text too.When you learn to animate there are some sheets with arguments needed in order to see the animations in the game.I can't find it right now but if you search dcs world arguments you can find for the cockpit and the exterior model as well the arguments needed.I hope that I helped you.

PS:If you plan on converting planes from fsx or others simulators please don't unless you have clearance from the author as it's illegal

Thanks, I wasn't clear, Im not good at modeling but I can do that. Im more interested on how DCS reads the data, collition boxes, parts information and everything to be set in 3DS and export to DCS.

As long as I can understand, the units on DCS are limited and cannot add any new unit, just replace, right?

• 2 years later...