COntrols Help

Backdraft

Hello All

new Huey guy here, I have looked and looked and cant find what I'm looking for, I have got my stick set up now ok and figured how to set trim I think. but my problem is, I keep spinning around trying to hover and or I awlays am flying back ward. I have read aout curve for rudders somewhere. but it hasn't helped I can kick all the way left an it barely moves. Can anyone give me a couple set up to help ease the pain so I can actually practice. all the x,y stuff saturation or curves for flying. I haven't even attempted landings I keep falling out of sky . trying to hover or land. I cant even slow down under 40 to try. thanks in advance.

Backdraft

Just to make sure - do you use game flight mode, or simulation mode (gameplay options)? I ask, because the former is known to be quite buggy and make things pretty much unflyable, especially in all Belsimtek-produced modules.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

UH-1H. Sim. It says. I got the collective to respond ok now at 30. I just dont shoot up like before. I just can't stop spinning and or backwards. Even if I get just 5 ft off skids. I dont know how to rexord to show you. Its not an option after training mission .

Where is your cyclic positioned when taking off if you place the diamond just below and to the left of the intersecting lines and about 10% left pedal is where I was to start then adjust as required I got so excellent information today if you move the cyclic until you see the aircraft react you moved it to much move it wait until it reacts then adjust movement is in the less than 10mm range

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

As DeJohn pointed out.

As for the Pedals, it's the opposite.

Also make sure all controllers are "inverted" in the right direction.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

OK I have done as you guys say. My throttle is set. To collective as in real helo I pull back and collective rises. But it goes almost all the way up before I lift. And when I do. I shoot up. In the controls box indicator it is almost to the top. Also. I set the hover trim to down and left alittle and the rudders left. Like ive seen in the videos. And I feel it get light. And then boom straight up and back. And then ive got it done back down but I just start swinging, trying to settle her.

Not sure if this helps I have a Thrustmaster warthog and had lots of trouble with Huey till it took out all curves and used right throttle for collective set to a slider and reversed it so as I pull up it increases. Also set the tension rather high so its smoother I do go about 1/2 way up slowly and as soon as it starts to move I let go then stabilize hover well stabilize is maybe not the correct word for it ............

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb