New video?

hein22

I need a new Supercarrier video, urgently. I can't wait until wednesday. Please Wags, please.

We might be waiting longer than next week. Some announcement will be made in Friday's newsletter.:(

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

That's the attitude!

No attitude, just reading between the lines since the e-Store sale has been extended and more news about the SC will be announced Friday.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=237890&page=104

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

• ED Team

We will have more news and videos soon, the newsletter on Friday will enlighten you more.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We will have more news and videos soon, the newsletter on Friday will enlighten you more.

thanks

Good to know! Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

This was a friendly post where I wanted to share more of the happiness about this module. No need for you to take it so negative.

You was the first to turn it negative by saying I had an attitude when I was only merely stating facts about the SC. But I don't want to derail this thread. So anyway, I also feel your pain about wanting more videos if you've been reading the discussion thread. I could've sworn in the comments Wags said he was going to do a recovery video. Hopefully we get something this week.

You was the first to turn it negative by saying I had an attitude when I was only merely stating facts about the SC. But I don't want to derail this thread. So anyway, I also feel your pain about wanting more videos if you've been reading the discussion thread. I could've sworn in the comments Wags said he was going to do a recovery video. Hopefully we get something this week.

Let's take it easy both. Sorry if I irritated you.

Stay safe

Hopefully, we get some good news tomorrow and not a delayed release announcement.