Full screen multi-monitor support

I've a secondary monitor (Eyoyo 12 inch HD 1920x1080) I've been using to output MFD's to, I attached TM Cougars to the screen and love using this setup but have recently encountered some serious poor performance whilst flying the M2000 campaign. These performance issues (poor fame rates and bad stutters) completely fixes itself when in full screen mode so much so that going back to multi-monitor is no longer an option for me - before I unplug the screen for good I'd like to confirm if it's somehow possible run DCS with an extended display via Win10 without the need to run the game in windowed mode?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Dr Zaius

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

• 4 weeks later...

I never had to run DCS in windowed mode when I was running it with three monitors and two USB Lilliput monitors. Can you guys post your monitor LUA file?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I never had to run DCS in windowed mode when I was running it with three monitors and two USB Lilliput monitors. Can you guys post your monitor LUA file?

My two monitors are 1920x1080 on the right (my main display) and 1440x900 on the left (for the MFDs). The bottoms of the monitors are aligned (so there is empty space, so to speak, above the left, smaller monitor).

HawgTouch (Monitor Profile).lua

Eagerly anticipating DCS: Space Shuttle

• 2 weeks later...

I think i’ve sussed the performnce issue, roll nvidia drivers back to 388.71 turn off vsync ingame but enable gsync for windowed and full screen within the nvidia control panel - super smooth with minimal stutters!

Give it a try guys

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

I didn’t think this possible, are you absolutely sure its in full screen mode? A good way to tell is by turning the windows sound level up, you don’t get the little graphical icon when in full screen mode.

I've long ditched my 3 monitors (1920 x 1080) monitors. But I didn't have any borders when playing DCS. When I used test, using Windowed mode (so I could reference some document for example. And I specified 5760 x 2000 resolution (because I had the Lilliputs).

Wait, I had a picture of it: See the post below.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2616874&postcount=799

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I figured if it was window mode, I would see the borders along the edge, no? I wish I could test it, but I ditched the three monitor setup after going VR.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---