DCS World and CH Pro Pedals

I'm trying to get DCS World to use my CH Pro Pedals but it doesn't respond to pedal input in none of the planes I have (2 free plus A10C). It recognizes the device and shows Joy_RZ as the axis for rudder. I notice on the drop down there is no option to select Joy_RZ.

Is anyone successfully using the CH Pro Pedals without having to map them in CH Control Manager?

Thanks ... Richard

1566397468_CHRudder.thumb.JPG.0fe487ece9c67b4d01f859f07216fab5.JPG

No problems here...

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

I'm trying to get DCS World to use my CH Pro Pedals but it doesn't respond to pedal input in none of the planes I have (2 free plus A10C). It recognizes the device and shows Joy_RZ as the axis for rudder. I notice on the drop down there is no option to select Joy_RZ.

Is anyone successfully using the CH Pro Pedals without having to map them in CH Control Manager?

Thanks ... Richard

I am using control manager, but I still assign my axis in DCS.

For rudder, I think you need to clear the default assignment and assign axis Z. Toe brakes are X and Y.

I am using control manager, but I still assign my axis in DCS.

For rudder, I think you need to clear the default assignment and assign axis Z. Toe brakes are X and Y.

Thanks, I will give that a try tonight.

Richard

Another thing I found , on My system , is that I have to cycle the ch pedals on the briefing screen before flight , or they will be at full lock , causing an uncommanded hard roll . If you forget , you can do so in-flight as well .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I have the pedals controlling the rudder using the Z Axis but I had to reinstall DCS World, probably because of all the changes I made trying to get the rudder to work.

Thanks for the help.

Richard

• 1 month later...