Autopilot channel lights inverted with deferred shading on in 2.5b

Boris

I just noticed that the autopilot channel lights, appart from being extremely faint, are also inverted, when deferred shading ist on.

The blue lights are on, when the channels are off, and turn off, when the channels are on.

• Like 1

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I just noticed that the autopilot channel lights, appart from being extremely faint, are also inverted, when deferred shading ist on.

The blue lights are on, when the channels are off, and turn off, when the channels are on.

Known since 2.0. annoying since 2.0 :mad:

• 3 months later...

DS on makes the Ka50 cockpit look awful in general.

No updates to the Ka50 cockpit since 2.5 is out. Nothing on today's patch. I'm not surprised.

Not only the lights for the AP are inverted, but the targeting buttons are mostly impossible to tell if they are on or off.

A workaround might be editing the cockpit textures or downloading an alternative cockpit skin, like Ricardo's. I'm about to just open the textures and paint the buttons red or something else.

• 1 month later...

Bump. The issue still persists... :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg