Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Could you update the SRS server to the latest version?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Done.

@ All:

I'll try one last thing to maybe get LotATC to work. And that is formating the server's machine and reinstalling everything from scratch. The problem is, it takes about 3-4 hours to do all that. And I'm very busy in real life, but I'll try and get my head around this. That I promise, but can't tell when...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Done.

@ All:

I'll try one last thing to maybe get LotATC to work. And that is formating the server's machine and reinstalling everything from scratch. The problem is, it takes about 3-4 hours to do all that. And I'm very busy in real life, but I'll try and get my head around this. That I promise, but can't tell when...

I will start donating 5€ / month as soon as the lotatc is up and running. I mean not to blackmail you, but to tell, that this is not worth to me before I have the option to get working awacs.

So I do not blame you of the bad awacs, I praise you for the best server in game. I blame ed for shitty awacs :)

I will start donating 5€ / month as soon as the lotatc is up and running. I mean not to blackmail you, but to tell, that this is not worth to me before I have the option to get working awacs.

So I do not blame you of the bad awacs, I praise you for the best server in game. I blame ed for shitty awacs :)

All criticism is welcome, no worries.

Shaping the server the way it is now is not only my based on my ideas, but also implementing various suggestions from different players, so keep the feedback coming :thumbup:

It's just that I've been very busy in real life over the last months. Not complaining though. Just letting you guys know where we stand with the server and why the delay regarding some features.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The swedish embassy would like to apologize to the reds for any inconvenience that we may have caused you :P

Bad boy...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Alpen, regarding the viggens running out of air to air missiles on phone booth yesterday, could you please increase the number of RB24Js? We literally used the whole lot and were left with only 100 RB24s, which are AIM-9Bs.

Will do. How bad are the RB24s? Rear-aspect only and a very short range?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

They're AIM-9Bs, aka the first version to enter service in the mid '50s.

The same that is used by the F-86 Sabre, so yeah, very bad indeed.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think its down.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Server is hidden. :(

Server is hidden

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Server is hidden

Not to me. Just saw 26 players online.

I'll restart the server just in case in the morning when the server's empty.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

OK, server is up, it's just not showing on the list.

3 of us were unable to see it and have had to join by IP

Server IP: 193.70.81.86

I dont know why this phenom is occuring. I don't know where the bug is.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView