Big Show not showing in campaigns

I am having this weird issue.

I bought this campaign a couple of days ago and downloaded it then proceeded to print out all the mission briefings in anticipation of flying it. but the Big show campaign is not showing up in the campaign list.

I am flying the Beta of DCS v 2.5.3.23225 to be exact.

I have done a repair

I have uninstalled and re-installed the campaign but it is still not showing up. This is so frustrating I bought the Memory of a Hero campaign at the same time and that is showing up and I can fly it with no issues.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

This campaign requires ownership of DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX, DCS: Normandy 1944 and DCS: WWII Assets Pack. I dont see the map & assets on your signature ... do you have those?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

My sig is really old. I gave up on updating it lol. I have all modules (except the Yak) all terrains and most of the DLC campaigns.

yeah I have all of those.

I have just finished flying a campaign mission and DCS is now telling me that I can install Normandy and the SU-25T which I have. How odd.

I'll install those and come back and let you know how it goes.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]