Air refueling?

Shadoware

• 2 weeks later...

I note you were originally having issue with controlling the speed. I too was having that issue, it might not be the 'correct' way, but my throttle just doesn't appear to be sensitive enough for the refinements needed for air to air refueling. As a result, i balance the throttle so its just barely accelerating and then use a dab of the air brakes to keep my speed right.

As i say, i'm sure it's not correct, but it works for me.

I just complete my first refuel without any disconnection!

Now I pay attention mainly on the tanker but I keep an eye on the TVV too because to keep my jet horizontally leveled is the harder part now. Its very hard to control the pitch to keep the jet neutral without any overreaction/underreaction and watching the TVV a bit REALLY helps this.

To use a curve in the Y axis was essential too!

Bravo!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

• 1 month later...
I am having issues getting to see the Indicator light - they hardly seem to show especially on the Right Hand side which makes AAR guesswork - any tips please> Many thanks

Those lights are really a bit dim. It can be harder to see depending on time of the day and sunlight. Usually it will be more visible when you are closer to tanker.

Try to refuel in a different time of the day.