DED pages overview?

Rhinozherous

Hello!

Does anyone know a source for an overview over all DED pages?

I know they are explained in the Manual and in Chucks guide, but I think of an sort of "flow chart" to see which page leads to which and to get an overview on how to find things.

In the manual and chucks guide the info is more spread over different chapters and not so condensed to get a nice overview.

Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Kinda a lot of work and I don't know if it's all that helpful because the pages aren't that deep. In general I would say:

CNI "home" page

COM1 COM2 for the radios

Priority buttons 1-9 for the functions printed on the keys

List for more functions

List-Misc for more more functions

And any time you're in a DED page that has multiple pages sequence cycles through the pages.

Kinda a lot of work and I don't know if it's all that helpful because the pages aren't that deep. In general I would say:

CNI "home" page

COM1 COM2 for the radios

Priority buttons 1-9 for the functions printed on the keys

List for more functions

List-Misc for more more functions

And any time you're in a DED page that has multiple pages sequence cycles through the pages.

Thats true, they are not that deep. Maybe I make one... If so, I will post it here.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Chuck’s guide has an overview and summary of all DED pages, using pics from The Other Sim

Yes, but they are spreaded over the whole document.

But nevertheless I searched again and realised that I somehow managed to oversee Page 40 in chucks guide. There is a overview on a single page.

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020