AdA Mod - "Armée De l'Air" for FC.

HubMan

I highly doubt any French could speak like this , for sure , such Frenchman is not yet born , seems more like you 're a French hater without having the slightest idea you're are speaking about .

There is one simple proof that completely betrays you , and that is the way you spelled "Malwins" , no French would ever do that ,as well as the structure of your sentences .

I can't be bothered to answer in details , but would be good for you to know that they are many models very different , F1 , III , IV , 2000C etc.. , initial turn rate is better than F-16 on a 2000-5 and arguably and according to many experts , at least as good if not superior in air-to-air (except latest blocks ) , manoeuvrability is very good including supersonic , it has fought in 1991 Desert storm , Mirage III were equipping Israel s in their war against Egypt etc. and played a very important role for Israeli airforce , Mirage have been sold to many air forces for 30 years who use also other countrie's plane , and they always have compared very well , often favourable , for instance , pilots of India and Greece love the airplane , autonomy on 2000-5 of this mod is 1500km , with internal tank , a bit more than 1000km , which is good , Argentinians had only 19 old Mirages , less well trained pilots and many other factors that explain why they flew higher intervene actually , like big naval presence , numerical inferiority etc.. well anyway , i can 't be bothered ..

maybe it's time to take your medication and leave France alone , if you just come here to crap up a people and a thread of someone willing to share kindly something with the community . Take example on the Russians , we sometimes had political disagreements in the past , but we always kept a high respect and affection for Russia and its people and they always respected us too , that is what i call educated and healthy relationships , i'm really tired of seeing people of always the same 2-3 countries have a go and try to slag us ..

Lets see my name Is Franck Pierre Rene Delcroix...If that ain´t a french name i want to be hanged.

90 % of the sells are african sells and south american sells, as far as i record the only 2 countries that bought those in SA are Brazil and Argentina. Brasil just bought 2 of them but thats another point.

As for Mirage 5 being equiparable to f16 i would like to see payoad conditions...

isn´t that fun that not even France believe in this project as they are desperatly trying to acquire funds to RAFALE. But i would gladly read the so called expert opinion if you can link them or send them, althought i´ll google and come back later.

The operation in desert storm was second rate for mirage, this war was never a challenge anyway, even the Brazilian/Italian AMX have fought there...Brazilian Pilots also love the plane, its emotional for what i was able to talk out of them. You have to remember that pilots tend to develop an affective bond to theyr planes exactly as you tend to like your car or PC until it goes awry.

As for mirage it has improved capability but still stay under most of today produced fighters in payload, armement quantity and variability, avionics have improved yes but... The cockpit as i sayd is still quite unintuitive, and high attention payload to internal config is what pilots need the least.

I´m not a French hater, as i sayd i just don´t worship national crap. Now if it was Rafale its another entirely piece of hardware.

And maybe i should have sayd falklands ? Malvinas maybe ?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah , and mine is Robert John Foster Jr from Australia , no wait , New Zealand .. you should have said Malouines , it supposed to be your mother tongue no ? at the second attempt you miss , it says something.

Are you really silly or ? Mirage 2000-5 is 1 generation behind Rafale , Rafale is omni-role and was designed to replace any existant type of plane in the AdA , it was planned more than 15 years ago that Mirage would stop . Now you don't know that and you tell me you're French and display serious BS ?

Dassault have sold over 7000 planes in its life , so they know what they're doing , anyhow , national crap like you say , is rather lucidity and knowledge of the subject than anything else , Greece took Mirage 2000-5mk2 , nothing about emotions , seeing the ignorance you displayed before , i take it u surely know better than dozens of customers and military experts who spent millions dollars in it since 30 years after all , maybe read books , discuss with educated people about it , honestly u seem like you make your opinion out of wikipedia , i guess the topic starter will be glad of your contribution meant to slag and belittle one country's plane , you're not obliged to download his mod , maybe saying thanks and wishing him good luck for his work shared would be nicer , i don't know .

Yeah , and mine is Robert John Foster Jr from Australia , no wait , New Zealand .. you should have said Malouines , it supposed to be your mother tongue no ? at the second attempt you miss , it says something.

Are you really silly or ? Mirage 2000-5 is 1 generation behind Rafale , Rafale is omni-role and was designed to replace any existant type of plane in the AdA , it was planned more than 15 years ago that Mirage would stop . Now you don't know that and you tell me you're French and display serious BS ?

Dassault have sold over 7000 planes in its life , so they know what they're doing , anyhow , national crap like you say , is rather lucidity and knowledge of the subject than anything else , Greece took Mirage 2000-5mk2 , nothing about emotions , seeing the ignorance you displayed before , i take it u surely know better than dozens of customers and military experts who spent millions dollars in it since 30 years after all , maybe read books , discuss with educated people about it , honestly u seem like you make your opinion out of wikipedia , i guess the topic starter will be glad of your contribution meant to slag and belittle one country's plane , you're not obliged to download his mod , maybe saying thanks and wishing him good luck for his work shared would be nicer , i don't know .

I don´t remember to have talked about any timeline in any of my mail...

As Rafale was planned to replace any ADA this is obvious. Rafale is a excellent but uncheap piece of hardware. It was made in part to proove french could still "stand alone" in the modern air combat scenario, in part to counter Typhoon, in part because France was already aware Mirage had no future due to new hardware. They did an awesome job, but unfortunatly jeopardized by its cost.

That dassault sold 7000 plane in its life doesnt mean they sold 7000 good planes or you will start to defend the "Etandard" or even the "Super Etandard" too ? Doesn´t mean the plane sold where up to date, or even new. As i said many planes sold are to "poor" countries that can afford only "2cd rate" planes and usually even second hand planes.

As i said as you display so much experts i would like to read some about what have been written.Maybe your right , maybe i´m mistaken about the 2005 MK2 or BR as it was dubbed here. So bring some info...

Who cares if any of the Mirage series were the best airplanes ever built?!?! They are beautiful, high-performance military aircraft. It's okay to like an aircraft even if you don't think it's the best ever made(like I love the Jaguar...for no good reason I can think of!).

I think it's in poor taste to comment negatively on this mod or the people making it. They have every right to want to showcase the aircraft of their home country, and we should all be grateful that there are people in the community who spend their time and effort on mods for us all to enjoy. It's not like you have the right to criticize like you paid money for it. Please remember in this case, if you don't have anything nice to say, better to say nothing at all.

Now bring on the Mirages!!! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

eh slaunyeh, you don't like the mirages...

so who gives a crap? don't DL the mod and don't dith it... no point in arguing as to which plane is better! please don't make this a pissing countest...

I Love the Jaguar AND the Tornado for really nothing else than the way they look (badaaaaaaaassssss)!!!

see ya round!!

I donґt remember to have talked about any timeline in any of my mail...

As Rafale was planned to replace any ADA this is obvious. Rafale is a excellent but uncheap piece of hardware. It was made in part to proove french could still "stand alone" in the modern air combat scenario, in part to counter Typhoon, in part because France was already aware Mirage had no future due to new hardware. They did an awesome job, but unfortunatly jeopardized by its cost.

That dassault sold 7000 plane in its life doesnt mean they sold 7000 good planes or you will start to defend the "Etandard" or even the "Super Etandard" too ? Doesnґt mean the plane sold where up to date, or even new. As i said many planes sold are to "poor" countries that can afford only "2cd rate" planes and usually even second hand planes.

As i said as you display so much experts i would like to read some about what have been written.Maybe your right , maybe iґm mistaken about the 2005 MK2 or BR as it was dubbed here. So bring some info...

No But really , stop ridiculizing yourself , not only you display mistake after mistake , i correct you and you don't answer , but you lie on your identity and know nothing about our aeronautics . Rafale cheap ?? LOL ! do you even know the price of only the plane ? where did you read that (and you say you're french ... ) you say Mirage crap ? you say Mirage laughable range ? you compare old Mirage with newer planes in vast superiority wthout knowing the context ? tell bulsshit about why they fly high ? want me to bring infos when the net is full of praise for this aircraft ? you don't even know to start with that they are many models ? spout crap about why Mirage to stop to fund Rafale (how stupid lol ..) ? man you're just pathetic . you mean the super Etendard of the late 60's that is used until now by Airforce , that is navalized , helps in Afghanistan and sunk two British vessels in the "Malouines" (you liar, you ain't french for sure ) ,HMS Sheffield and Conveyor ?

They didn't sold 7000 good planes , they sold 7000 excellent planes actually , having always been at the forefront of technology since the 50's .

Now you say Rafale was bought to counter Typhoon and you say you're French ? HAhahahahahaha , what a hater , be at least courageous and tell us your identity, show some balls and stop the ridicule with such statements. so you say you're French eh ? what 's your nick on checksix then ? post in French a bit , beware of babelfish , let's see what people more patient than me will answer the gross ignorance you display and passion to slag us on check six forums .. why would a French with a non-French nick would post on an international english-speakingforum to slag for free ..

For your education , Typhoon was started and planned also with France , and France has nothing to prove they "can stand alone" , how silly , we build planes since more than 1 century and pionnered aviation , this is a stupid cliche from a non-French that is a 200% certainty , or next time you might tell me we've done Rafale because we were arrogant ?? lmao

France needed navalized plane , other partners didn't , France wanted high technology transfer , but BAE was kept to secret on stealth work linked to JSF program , Euro fighter was a money eater and long slow starting project , so we left EF-project to continue the same project but on our own for a 4,5+ generation aircraft responding to our requirements , here are your main reasons among others, both planes have common design elements .

Jeopardized its costs LOL !!! no but really , you're the most inept French hater i've ever seen , next time im sure your colleagues will try something more sophisticated , Rafale is not only in extremely succesful financially , came in time , respect delays , costed much less than EF (even Italy lowered its orders yesterday) and will be upgraded to newer and F3 standard for AdA starting a few months , so you're speaking total crap , but when you say "counter" Typhoon" , lol , both project started at the same time , and if anything, we did the Rafale , like we'll do a 5th gen plane (likely with our German , Spanish etc.. neighbours) when it's required , cause we needed it and cause the Mirage dating of the late 1970's , early 80's were old platform .

So what will you come up with ? start speaking about no exports yet and changing the subject to mask your lacks ? we don't care , we got fully independant funds for research and development , you hate it that we produce excellent stuffs , we know it very well , and it will boost us to do everything and do even more and even better to maintain our independance . If a war breaks out with shipping routes threatened , you 'll be happy that European countries are still at the top of technology in electronics and aeronautics and also produce all kind of military materials instead of depending on foreign equipement and shipment . well that is if you are european .

Bring me experts interview you tell me ? tell me , what is the use of talking with such an idiot who post only for slagging and belittling one country ? It's like someone who doesn't know what the moon is , asking for an astronom's expertise ..

i'm out , don't want to upset the mods and/or readers , answer what you want , all your "points" were void or greatly inncaurate , i already made the mistake to answer you in the first place anyway , that plays in your provokation game

No But really , stop ridiculizing yourself , not only you display mistake after mistake , i correct you and you don't answer , but you lie on your identity and know nothing about our aeronautics . Rafale cheap ?? LOL ! do you even know the price of only the plane ? where did you read that (and you say you're french ... ) you say Mirage crap ? you say Mirage laughable range ? you compare old Mirage with newer planes in vast superiority wthout knowing the context ? tell bulsshit about why they fly high ? want me to bring infos when the net is full of praise for this aircraft ? you don't even know to start with that they are many models ? spout crap about why Mirage to stop to fund Rafale (how stupid lol ..) ? man you're just pathetic . you mean the super Etendard of the late 60's that is used until now by Airforce , that is navalized , helps in Afghanistan and sunk two British vessels in the "Malouines" (you liar, you ain't french for sure ) ,HMS Sheffield and Conveyor ?

They didn't sold 7000 good planes , they sold 7000 excellent planes actually , having always been at the forefront of technology since the 50's .

Now you say Rafale was bought to counter Typhoon and you say you're French ? HAhahahahahaha , what a hater , be at least courageous and tell us your identity, show some balls and stop the ridicule with such statements. so you say you're French eh ? what 's your nick on checksix then ? post in French a bit , beware of babelfish , let's see what people more patient than me will answer the gross ignorance you display and passion to slag us on check six forums .. why would a French with a non-French nick would post on an international english-speakingforum to slag for free ..

For your education , Typhoon was started and planned also with France , and France has nothing to prove they "can stand alone" , how silly , we build planes since more than 1 century and pionnered aviation , this is a stupid cliche from a non-French that is a 200% certainty , or next time you might tell me we've done Rafale because we were arrogant ?? lmao

France needed navalized plane , other partners didn't , France wanted high technology transfer , but BAE was kept to secret on stealth work linked to JSF program , Euro fighter was a money eater and long slow starting project , so we left EF-project to continue the same project but on our own for a 4,5+ generation aircraft responding to our requirements , here are your main reasons among others, both planes have common design elements .

Jeopardized its costs LOL !!! no but really , you're the most inept French hater i've ever seen , next time im sure your colleagues will try something more sophisticated , Rafale is not only in extremely succesful financially , came in time , respect delays , costed much less than EF (even Italy lowered its orders yesterday) and will be upgraded to newer and F3 standard for AdA starting a few months , so you're speaking total crap , but when you say "counter" Typhoon" , lol , both project started at the same time , and if anything, we did the Rafale , like we'll do a 5th gen plane (likely with our German , Spanish etc.. neighbours) when it's required , cause we needed it and cause the Mirage dating of the late 1970's , early 80's were old platform .

So what will you come up with ? start speaking about no exports yet and changing the subject to mask your lacks ? we don't care , we got fully independant funds for research and development , you hate it that we produce excellent stuffs , we know it very well , and it will boost us to do everything and do even more and even better to maintain our independance . If a war breaks out with shipping routes threatened , you 'll be happy that European countries are still at the top of technology in electronics and aeronautics and also produce all kind of military materials instead of depending on foreign equipement and shipment . well that is if you are european .

Bring me experts interview you tell me ? tell me , what is the use of talking with such an idiot who post only for slagging and belittling one country ? It's like someone who doesn't know what the moon is , asking for an astronom's expertise ..

i'm out , don't want to upset the mods and/or readers , answer what you want , all your "points" were void or greatly inncaurate , i already made the mistake to answer you in the first place anyway , that plays in your provokation game

Ok come tu veux. Je vais devoir me rétracter car, aprés quelques recherches, il semblerait que les dernier mirages fournis semble réélement avoir réussit a joindre le top de l' aviation militaire en service.

Quant au Rafale, il a été délivré en un temps miondre que le ef OK, en temps indiqué ? Non , En coût prévus non plus. Rien a foutre d´ailleur c´est extrémement normale.

Quand au dévelopement indépendant il est sur que les projets on commencé ensemble et que les facteur que tu décrit sont valides, le facteur monétaire/temps plus que les autres, ainsi que plusieur facteurs politiques. Ou tu vas aussi me dire que la politique n´as rien a voir....Ou le marketing des nombres non plus, ou que le f16 block 50/52 est bien plus vieux que le Mk2. Ok Mk2 a sur 40 sorties battus les f16c/d. Mais si en passe par là, su30 MKI a aussi dérouté les f16c/d, ainsi que les harriers II on battu les f15c.

Quant au français être arrogants, heuresement ceci change, ou ne somme nous pas connus pour être arrogants par excés de fierté ? Ainsi que les amerlocks sont aussi connus pour en général être arrogants mais pour des raisons diferentes ?

Je trouvais bizarre que un non français défende si hautivement le Mirage mk2 et apparament, ayant raison, ce point est éclairci. T' est un peu trop cocorico sur les bords, au contraste que j ái été trop anti mirage ce qui m´a fait prende des baffes avec raison.

Quant au Rafale je n´ais jamais mis en doute sa qualité, tu semble aussi aimer dévier le sujet pour ramener ton poisson en terrain connu, mai s hors discussion. Revenant au Mirage 2000-9 n´as t´il pas été dérouté commercialement par le f15 a Singapore et Corée de sud ?

pourrait- tu me passer le link concernant la vente ou PRF de Rafales pour les Italos ? Merci. Ou n´importe quel autre vente. Succés technique sans le moindre doute, et de quoi en être fier. Financiérement malheuresement a ma conanissance pas encore.

PS : Déjá que tu aime check six voici ce qu´on y trouve :

"La france offre 2 milliard d'€ + 30 rafales a la belgique pour faire semblant qu'elle est le premier pays acheteur"

Come on, Even we french, take the Rafale sells as a joke.

Cool down, i said i was wrong ok ...lol

:D

J'ai toujours du mal а croire que tu sois des nфtres , mais j'espиre avoir des circonstances attйnuantes .Si tu es rйellement de l'Hexagone , nous sommes confrontйs quotidiennement а une hostilitй sans prйcedent а notre йgard sur les forums anglophones depuis 2003 , et le sujet du Rafale et du Mirage sont extremements sensibles , car ils relиvent d'un des fleurons de notre industrie nationale , qui s'est courronnйe de succйs et que certains voudraient nous voir perdre .

Si tu as йtй honnкte et franc , je veux avec la plus grande courtoisie , t'exprimer mes excuses sincиres car l'aggressivitй et le denigrement dont tu as fait preuve а tort et sans substance sur le Mirage (qui n'est d'ailleurs absolument pas adulй en France ou idealisй ;) ) dans ton premier post , me semblait relever d'un sentiment passionel et nйgatif destinй а faire mauvaise publicitй et rabaisser notre nation , pardonne moi si ce n'est pas le cas , droiture et respect sont d'une grande importance а mes yeux , et je ne faisais que dйfendre notre bien commun qui йtait injustement dйnigrй ;) :)

Le succйs financier est liй а des causes gйopolitiques , lorsque tu vends plus cher car ton industrie est plus petite , ta fiscalitй moins avantageuse , et uniquement l'avion en lui-mкme , tout en йtant regardant sur les transferts de technologies , tu ne gagneras jamais les marchйs sous influence Americaine et Russe , qui eux proposent une protection ou coopйration militaire , un soutien politique et stratйgique , de multiples contrats annexes (energie , investissements massifs divers ) , des prix plus avantageux ou dans certains cas comme celui d'Israel , des transferts technologiques plus importants . D'enormes pressions sont faites йgalement au niveau йconomique et politique pour conquйrir les marchйs , et la France n'йtant pas une superpuissance , nous ne faisons pas le poids . Du reste , la France ne cherche pas vraiment а vendre desespйrement , dans le cas de l'Inde par exemple , Dassault йtait rйticent quant а des transferts de tech trop importants , et le succйs а l'export n'est pas une condition pour la poursuite de nos projets et programmes , cela servirait uniquement а faire baisser le prix а l'achat et accйlerer les intйgrations et modernisations des appareils .

Nous sommes donc dans une situation , ou les clients potentiels , qui sont politiquement capables de ne pas acheter US ou Russes sont trйs rares (pays Europeens , Maroc , Lybie , quelques rares pays du Moyen Orient ) , donc il n'est pas йtonnant qu'aucun export n'ait йtй conclus jusqu'a prйsent , mais зa ne saurait tarder , avec le standard F3 , au pire , зa ne change rien pour nous , on a un avion extrкmement performant , qui donne donc pleine satisfaction а tous les niveaux dans ses confrontations techniques et rйelles avec ses concurrents , et qui va etre considйrablement amйliorй dans les annйes а venir .

:D

J'ai toujours du mal а croire que tu sois des nфtres , mais j'espиre avoir des circonstances attйnuantes .Si tu es rйellement de l'Hexagone , nous sommes confrontйs quotidiennement а une hostilitй sans prйcedent а notre йgard sur les forums anglophones depuis 2003 , et le sujet du Rafale et du Mirage sont extremements sensibles , car ils relиvent d'un des fleurons de notre industrie nationale , qui s'est courronnйe de succйs et que certains voudraient nous voir perdre .

Si tu as йtй honnкte et franc , je veux avec la plus grande courtoisie , t'exprimer mes excuses sincиres car l'aggressivitй et le denigrement dont tu as fait preuve а tort et sans substance sur le Mirage (qui n'est d'ailleurs absolument pas adulй en France ou idealisй ;) ) dans ton premier post , me semblait relever d'un sentiment passionel et nйgatif destinй а faire mauvaise publicitй et rabaisser notre nation , pardonne moi si ce n'est pas le cas , droiture et respect sont d'une grande importance а mes yeux , et je ne faisais que dйfendre notre bien commun qui йtait injustement dйnigrй ;) :)

Le succйs financier est liй а des causes gйopolitiques , lorsque tu vends plus cher car ton industrie est plus petite , ta fiscalitй moins avantageuse , et uniquement l'avion en lui-mкme , tout en йtant regardant sur les transferts de technologies , tu ne gagneras jamais les marchйs sous influence Americaine et Russe , qui eux proposent une protection ou coopйration militaire , un soutien politique et stratйgique , de multiples contrats annexes (energie , investissements massifs divers ) , des prix plus avantageux ou dans certains cas comme celui d'Israel , des transferts technologiques plus importants . D'enormes pressions sont faites йgalement au niveau йconomique et politique pour conquйrir les marchйs , et la France n'йtant pas une superpuissance , nous ne faisons pas le poids . Du reste , la France ne cherche pas vraiment а vendre desespйrement , dans le cas de l'Inde par exemple , Dassault йtait rйticent quant а des transferts de tech trop importants , et le succйs а l'export n'est pas une condition pour la poursuite de nos projets et programmes , cela servirait uniquement а faire baisser le prix а l'achat et accйlerer les intйgrations et modernisations des appareils .

Nous sommes donc dans une situation , ou les clients potentiels , qui sont politiquement capables de ne pas acheter US ou Russes sont trйs rares (pays Europeens , Maroc , Lybie , quelques rares pays du Moyen Orient ) , donc il n'est pas йtonnant qu'aucun export n'ait йtй conclus jusqu'a prйsent , mais зa ne saurait tarder , avec le standard F3 , au pire , зa ne change rien pour nous , on a un avion extrкmement performant , qui donne donc pleine satisfaction а tous les niveaux dans ses confrontations techniques et rйelles avec ses concurrents , et qui va etre considйrablement amйliorй dans les annйes а venir .

HOua tu tappes sur un clavier Russe ? :D

Il faut dire que je suis un peu anti-franзais sur le militaire dыt a un passй non-йtique pos vente au Brйsil.

Entre autre la baignoire Foch ast arrivйe iзi avec tout les fils йlйctriques arrachйs, ce que les milicos ont pыt arrachй ils lґont fait, mкme la machine a Coca. Si le Foch avait encore une relevance militaire peut кtre, mais ce nґest pas le cas pour cet vieil engin que les militaire Franзais on dйclarй publiquement non seulement Obsolйte, mais structurellement vieux (prйs a couler quoi). Mais apparament les Franзais changent aussit, si dґautres pays sont satisfaits.

Quant au Mirage, ici les Brйsiliens continuent а acheter des vieilleries mais cґest leur problйme. Peut-кtre, quґavec Chavez ils vont se rйveiller.

Dґailleurs dйjб que dґAssault a achetй 30% dґEmbraer, il y a de fortes chances que le Brйsil achиte Rafale. Dйjа que le F16 c/d est agonisant.

En fait, vus la taille du territoire brйsilien, seulement 3 avions son plausible en retirant la politique :

Eutrofighter (Trop cher)

Rafale

Sukhoy 30

f16 (e/f) Mais les Brйsilien ne sont pas disposй envers les amerlock dыt aux restrictions armementaire et tech. Donc a priorit mкme si Bush taille une pipe aux polititiens dґici et accepte de le mettre au youtube se sera difficile.

En dernier cas (Non rafale) si les Franзais nґont pas trop poussй les nombre por le mk2 ce seras celui lб.

Les russes au dйbut йtaient fous pour faire du Bresil une base de revente amйrique du sud-Centrale, mais maintenent avec Chavez, point dґinterrogation. La FAB (Force Aйrienne Brйsilienne) avait choisit le Su30 а cause de la transfйrence techno qui ne se limitait pas б lґaйronoautique mais aussit aux sous marins nucl[eaires, ancien rкve local. Extr[emement convenient pour les Russes, dйjа que les Brйsiliens sont connus aussi pour refiner lґuranium 30% moins Cher et 20% plus rapide que les techs Amerlocks, et qu нls sont aussi les auteurs des softs qui controlent les rйacteurs de pas mals d`embarcations USA.

Mais iзi tout est toujours hazardeux a cause du motto des politiciens - "qui me paye plus gagne" et sans offence les Franзais sont forts lб dessus. Vuque cґest constitucionellement permit pour les ventes Militaires.

Mais les guerres comerciales sont ainsi faites. Dґailleur la derniиre guerre dґIrak a йtй faite pour nous faire chier comercialement entre autre, car la France raflait tout les vente, et la chanmbre comerciale amerlok instalйe dans le consulat Polonais faisait plutфt vide.

Quant au transfer techno les amйricains commenзent a ouvrir les portes avec rйticence a cause des Russes et des Franзais, mais mкme comme зa, ils ne suivent pas toujour ce qu'ils mettent sur le papier.

PS: Aprйs investigations le cockpit militaire dans lequel jґai "volй" nґйtait pas dґun mirage 2000 mk2, зa nґavait rien nґavoir. Le cockpit du mk2 est bien "clean" dґaprйs ce que jґai rйussit a glвner sur la net. Je pensent quґils ont toujour peur dґune transfйrence de tech (dйliberйe ou "semi- deliberйe")des client vers ler Rusquies. Ce qui est rйs bon pour nous et les Russes.

Ont dirait que le forum n[ aime pas les accents aigus sur les E

Éé non, ça fonctionne bien ici :D

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Éé non, ça fonctionne bien ici :D

mmmm, ;a doit "etre mon clavier qui est bresilien avec des touches non coventionelle.

PS Correction sur mon post ant[erieur....

les Br[esiliens aiment les SU35 et non 30.

Quando era em inglês, estava fácil, afinal este é o "LockOn EN".

Mas em francês...:helpsmilie: (apesar de ser a língua oficial da ONU, que não tem nada a ver com LockOn).

(Já deram uma chamada antes em quem postou tópico em português.)

Que tal passarem tudo que disseram para inglês?

Grato pela compreensão

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83 GHz; Intel Board DG41RQ; Sparkle GF 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3; 2 x Kingston KVR800D2N6/2G 2 GB DDR2 800; Samsung SyncMaster T240M LCD; Samsung HD502HI 500GB 5400rpm; Samsung CDDVDW SH-S223C; eXtream X-Raptor 650W FEX-65P14HE; Leadership Commander 6731; Clone Cobra 01654; Leadership Twin Turbo 1021;D-LINK DWA 510; WISE RJAC-323 Black Piano; Zalman ZM-F3 LED 120 mm; Windows 7 HP 64.

Yur... seems just an adaptation of mig 29 to looks more or (and much)less like a Mirage.

I´ve been into a mirage 2005-BR full military sim cockpit (when France tried to sell 2005 version to Brazil) and... its hell.

The commands are unintuitive, you get easely overflooded, cockpit is crampy, range of sight is very limited.

I don´t know why people worship this plane its main glory was in the 50 early 60 because it could match MIG 21 fishbeds... It never had any real relevance in any war theatre. Its only capability is zoom and bom, turn rate is awfull to be gentle, internal fuel capability is laughtable, thats why we always see them hanging with 2 huge external tanks that toils even more its weapon load capacity since each tank invalidate 2 weapon pylons.

Anyone not believing me just look at the Malwins fights, Argentinians Mirages got decimated by Harriers I.

Mirage had to fly high so they could flee if the harriers tryed to climb up.

And i´m french...i´m just not biggot enought to droll upon national trash.

Hi launyeh,

Considered the fact that you posted in french that :

- the cockpit you went in was not the one of a Mirage 2000, but the one of another aircraft you cannot remember (french Mirage cockpits are tight and that's an advantage : the whole pit is almost part of the HOTAS system :) , besides they are well known to be "practical"/functionnal/ergonomic)

- you were misinformed about the high capabilities of the Mirage 2000-5 (you were probably confused by the same delta shape shared by the Mirage IIII and the Mirage 2000, too bad : they are light years away in term of performances / generation : and by the way, the MIII got whacked for strictly the same reason than the F-15 got busted during A/A training : it was almost impossible at this time to get a IR missile lock on a well flown Harrier and dogfighting against this plane was quite special and difficult because of its specificities : very high thrust without AB, huge decceleration potential, very good endurance at low level)

Could we get some apologies in english, for posting too fast a lot of crap on such an aggressive manner ("national trash"...) ? :megalol:

And by the way, as already said by others, I still don't understand your point :

- do you have any idea of the time necessary to reskin entirely a cockpit and go around the game limitations to get a decent result ? That was huge... Thanks for your opinion ;)

- we are playing a game, we don't care about having the best airplane... We just want fun :D

Hub out :)

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How is your ADA mod?

You said some end of August release.

I know it is still the middle of A., but I'm curious about your progress. :)

If your time allows it, describe your progress, please.

Thx ia

Nesher

Hi Nesher :)

We found a couple of bugs during multiplayer game between people with the mod installed and not installed. :) (thanks to Azrayen :) )

We had to rewrite a fair amount of the part we modified in the MEInit, but in the process, we added some little nice extra features :)

One side effect is that we have to test/tweak again all the missions of the campaign :)

Besides that, the 2000C is 70% finished :) We'll post some screenshots :)

Thanks for your post :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx the info Hub.

Hope this previous manner setteled down...:)

BTW I don't understand French, so I can only hope it...;)

Eg.: Hub, do not care about those who are offensive to your project.

You did a hard job for us so far, and again thank you for it. So don't get influenced by those people. :thumbup:

Ok resume :

1) Hello to a brazilian there´s too fews around.

2) retracting from my ignorant statements about MK2, had no idea Mirage had evolved so much, i got wacked and deserved it.

2) Make a few jokes about Americans , nothing offending just situational about bush politics.

3) Stated that the full mil. cockpit that i fly in LADS 2005 didn`t seem to be a MK2 cockpit but an older version, the pictures i got on internet display a much more clean layout. There was also a Grippen cockpit and it feeled eons ahead on the french cockpit.

4) Sayd French have a bad record here about pos sell contracts thats what primarily induced my disdain.

5) My keyboard here act as international when its not... strange.

PS ? Never complained about the quality of the mod nut the plane choice... And no i dont have much ideas of how hard is it to bypass game constrictions, but i can begin imagine. BTW is theere a way to change FM, armement ? (no idea)

And finally comented, a few things about probability of buy due to local situation in the next Brazilian program of modernization for presidential security.

Ok resume :

1) Hello to a brazilian there´s too fews around.

2) retracting from my ignorant statements about MK2, had no idea Mirage had evolved so much, i got wacked and deserved it.

2) Make a few jokes about Americans , nothing offending just situational about bush politics.

3) Stated that the full mil. cockpit that i fly in LADS 2005 didn`t seem to be a MK2 cockpit but an older version, the pictures i got on internet display a much more clean layout. There was also a Grippen cockpit and it feeled eons ahead on the french cockpit.

4) Sayd French have a bad record here about pos sell contracts thats what primarily induced my disdain.

5) My keyboard here act as international when its not... strange.

PS ? Never complained about the quality of the mod nut the plane choice... And no i dont have much ideas of how hard is it to bypass game constrictions, but i can begin imagine. BTW is theere a way to change FM, armement ? (no idea)

And finally comented, a few things about probability of buy due to local situation in the next Brazilian program of modernization for presidential security.

:beer::thumbsup::flowers:

Thanks for your post :) We did not ask for that much :) Anyway :) Thanks for your message :)

Cheers. :)

Hub.

PS : it's impossible to change the flight model, but we did some make up work for the weapons as well :) Just a pity that we cannot alter the missile behavior as well, because MICA IR cannot be correctly modelized :)

PPS : you can find here one of the best 2000-5F cockpit picture available on the web :) The design is still one step behind the grippen, because the Mirage is one generation older. If you want to compare the Gripen with a french fighter, you have to do it with the Rafale :) (see here)

PPPS : The Mirage 2000 family is fairly wide : a 2000C is very, very inferior compared to a 2000-5, almost as much as a F-16A and a F-16C :)

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx the info Hub.

Hope this previous manner setteled down...:)

BTW I don't understand French, so I can only hope it...;)

Eg.: Hub, do not care about those who are offensive to your project.

You did a hard job for us so far, and again thank you for it. So don't get influenced by those people. :thumbup:

Don't worry nesher :) Everything is ok :) Just a little misunderstanding :)

And thanks for your support by the way :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And FWTs sig is gettin bigger and bigger...

hehehe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5