Any other prior service on here?

ElCuco68

I was in the Navy from 1985-2001, left as an HMC (SS/FMF), serving first as a submarine sonar tech (USS Kamehameha, SSBN 642 Gold crew), then cross-rating to hospital corpsman, first as a preventive medicine tech, then an FMF corpsman with 1st Bn, 2nd Marines, 2DMARDIV FMFLANT, then as an 8492 with 2nd force recon, II-MEF. Stationed at Groton, Holy Loch, Scotland, NAS Jax, NSWU-4 Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico, later deployed to Mogadishu, Cuba, and Kosovo. Lots of stories to tell. I'd love to hear from other prior service; what you did, where you served, swap sea stories, etc.

Asus ROG Maximus X Hero MB

Intel i7-8700K 5.2 GHz delidded & lapped

Corsair H100i CPU watercooler

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200W P2 80+ Platinum PSU

EVGA FTW3 watercooled GTX-1080Ti

32GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM

Two Toshiba XG5 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD's

Various SSDs and HDDs, 24 terabytes

6 Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans in push/pull on CPU and GPU radiators.

Windows 10 Pro 64, Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog throttle and flight stick.

USAF '92-96, just after Desert Storm II. 721st Space Command stationed at Cheyenne Mountain, Co. Display Systems tech. SCI clearance

Navy Sub Sonar tech was my backup in case the AF didn't give me what I wanted. Now THAT's a cool job. However hot-bunking in a coffin was not something that gave me a warm and fuzzy.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 weeks later...

Army 11B/11M 1996-2000. Ft. Benning. Did do much that exciting, lol.

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals