'Kings of Vegas' - King of the Hill style combat with a rotar-head twist over Vegas

Kings of Vegas <--- mission file link

W5k3Dfz.gif

This MULTIPLAYER mission is a classic King of the Hill style game mode with a rotor-head twist in Vegas - basically HeloQuake. Keep control over the area marked with BLACK SMOKE AND FIRE on the VEGAS STRIP and the first team to 100 points WINS. The only way to gain points is if you are the only team occupying the hill. Both teams have all the same helicopters, so pay special attention to the colors your teammates have and DO NOT TEAMKILL!

Weave in and out of buildings for cover and become the KINGS OF VEGAS! This mission is great for settling scores in 1v1s, or having as much as 16 vs 16 HeloQuake (16 vs 16 is NOT recommended....). But be careful! The hill's altitude is also restricted, so you will not gain points if you are too high up!

To-Do list:

1. Once I figure out how to add points via kills, then kills will be another way to get points.

2. Look into how to implement an on/off for friendly fire

3. Download high contrast skins for each helicopter to easily identify friend from foe

Do let me know what you think of the"mission" as this was an idea I had for a while now but never put in the time to implement. Also, please let me know if you find any game breaking bugs as I do want to improve on this initial attempt

Edit: Hill altitude restriction implemented. If you go for an advantageous position over your enemy, you will likely sacrifice points as a result. This is to encourage staying low and using buildings as cover.

Edited by Tuuvas