[Video] 132nd Virtual Wing - Air Assault Training

NECK

Here is a video showing the 132nd in action during a Air Assault training. The video is from the perspective of BEAR 1-3, a MI-8 pilot from the 259th.

Attending the training are 3x A-10C, 3x MI-8, 2x KA-50, 1x JTAC, 1x ATC controller.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

Just finished watching and left a thank you in the 132nd multiplayer thread because I couldn't see it posted over here yet.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the video. I like the way you guys operate, and hope to see more in the future!

Thanks,

Derk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the kind words, I personally feel my flying was mediocre (the video was filmed by me), but guess I'm extra critical since it's me. ;)

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]