Problems with keybinds + other various weirdness

Kochab

Having several issues with keybinds. I don't know if these are specific to the Steam version or not.

1) Key bind profiles do not save. When I try to save the diff.lua file, it simply does not save it to my hard drive.

2) Rebinding View Cockpit > Camera transpose mode (press and hold) does not work. I rebound it to MOUSE_BTN2 instead of MOUSE_BTN3 and mouse3 is the only thing that will activate it. However, I can close the game, relaunch it, and it will correctly say MOUSE_BTN2, meaning the game IS saving the setting and recalling it...somewhere...but I still have to press mouse3 to use it.

3) Camera transpose mode says "press and hold", but press and hold does not work. I have to double click the button to make it work. Does press and hold work for anyone else? I would prefer that to double-click.

4) When doing the training missions, I lowered the World and In-Cockpit sound sliders to 50%, then 30%, then completely turned them off. This did nothing. The in-cockpit sounds seem just as loud as before. I am guessing this also has something to do with settings not being saved.

It seems keybinds are saving now. Not sure what the problem was.

I was confused about how the Camera transpose mode works, but it doesn't appear like I can change how I enter this mode.

The audio levels are reflecting my changes. Again, no idea why it's working now.