Just bought FA18

AltFire

Hello

I just bought the FA18 module back on 9-25 for full price. Now it's on sale just 3 weeks later. Any chance I can get a credit for the sale price difference?

Thanks

No, there isn't. You bought it when it was not on sale and that's how it is.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team
Hello

I just bought the FA18 module back on 9-25 for full price. Now it's on sale just 3 weeks later. Any chance I can get a credit for the sale price difference?

Thanks

Hi, sorry you missed the sale, it is not possible in line with our user agreement.

But thank you for your purchase I hope you are enjoying the F/A-18c.

If you have any more queries please contact support directly

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

No, there isn't. You bought it when it was not on sale and that's how it is.

Are you a representative of DCS?

If you are a representative of DCS then so be it. I asked because even though it may work differently where you are, around here most major retailers will honor the sale price if the item was bought within 30 days of the sale. You may notice that I didn't ask for a refund. I asked for a credit so I might be encouraged to participate in the current sale. :)

If you are not a representative of DCS, then thank you for your kind words and for spamming my post with a non answer that means nothing to me but says something about you.

Kind Regards

Are you a representative of DCS?

If you are a representative of DCS then so be it. I asked because even though it may work differently where you are, around here most major retailers will honor the sale price if the item was bought within 30 days of the sale. You may notice that I didn't ask for a refund. I asked for a credit so I might be encouraged to participate in the current sale. :)

If you are not a representative of DCS, then thank you for your kind words and for spamming my post with a non answer that means nothing to me but says something about you.

Kind Regards

I'm not a representative of DCS, but I didn't now that only representatives are allowed to answer questions about the game on the forums...

So should you have any other questions about the F/A-18, I will remember to not answer them as I'm not a representative of DCS.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg