Reactivating

GTO

Hi,

I've just upgraded my system with a new motherboard & processor now when i start the game it says some modules have been deactivated due to the hardware changes. I click retry and the serial number is auto populated, I then click next and get a message saying that reactivation was successful. The game then starts but the problem is that the reactivation screen doesn't go away, it just hangs and the next time i start the game i have to reactivate again.

As you can see here, the reactivation screen is still open after the game has started (hung). Even when using the in-game module manager the same thing happens, says it's activated but actually doesn't. Any suggestions?

Annotation%202019-09-27%20170350.jpg

I forgot to mention that the modules are available in-game but i can't fly them.

Edited by GTO

Intel Core i9 9900k

Asrock Z390 Pro4 motherboard

32GB Kingston Fury 3200MHz RAM

2GB SSD

GeForce RTX 2080

TM Warthog HOTAS

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black