[NOT AT ALL] is the Yak-52 dead? - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-01-2019, 08:46 PM   #21
NineLine
Community Manager

I asked the team about many issues, and the guys that worked on the Yak are currently tied up on the Anton and other things, they will be back to the Yak very soon.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:52 PM   #22
Jester986

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
I asked the team about many issues, and the guys that worked on the Yak are currently tied up on the Anton and other things, they will be back to the Yak very soon.
Thank you Nineline.
Jester986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #23
golani79

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvac View Post
@Oubaas, I don't see any reason why they should fix anything for people like you, who are just buying everything and don't even bother to fly it.
:facepalm:

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #24
Hoffster

I was spot on then...
Hoffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:37 AM   #25
bbrz

Quote:
That's great news. Just re-installed DCS Thanx
bbrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #26
msalama
Veteran

Thank you for the good news 9L!
Old 06-02-2019, 11:17 AM   #27
Cunctator

Quote:

I hope this does not mean that work on the new warbird DM will come to a halt once again. It seems to be so close to release now.
It happened before when developers were removed from the long announced new DM to work on the Yak, with no visible progress for months.
Cunctator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 11:36 AM   #28
Ala13_ManOWar

So it wasn't dead, it's just they have more work to do. Who would expect that, right?

The sad part is when those devs come back to the Yak or whatever other module with current complains and fix things nobody of the rioters come back either to say "sorry, I was wrong and unfairly angry using thread names as -Yak is dead-" .

S!
Old 06-02-2019, 11:45 AM   #29
Hoffster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ala13_ManOWar View Post
So it wasn't dead, it's just they have more work to do. Who would expect that, right?

The sad part is when those devs come back to the Yak or whatever other module with current complains and fix things nobody of the rioters come back either to say "sorry, I was wrong and unfairly angry using thread names as -Yak is dead-" .

S!
Ask yourself how things would look if for example the F18 would come out with basic bugs in early access and then not developed for almost a year? The shitstorm would be endless.
Hoffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:29 PM   #30
Ramsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
Thank you for the good news 9L!
I don't consider it good news but at least we know what is going on, as to a timeline who knows ?

The "Anton and other things" covers a multitude of possibilities and the Anton it's self is likely to require patches and bug fixes after it's initial release, lets hope it gets more than a Chinese localisation before the team move on to the next new thing or revisit the other WWII aircraft that require attention/updates for 2.5.x
Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote