Tread_Head57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timotsuky View Post
after the MiG-23 ?
Fixed it for you
Tread_Head57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:34 AM   #3
Timotsuky

Thanks Sherlock, but when i say when i'm talking about this year..
Or 2020 maybe?
Timotsuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 07:30 AM   #4
33-DFTC

Please, don't rush Razbam into releasing a new plane when they have so MUCH to do yet with their current plane set.

A lot of people were pushing them to release the Harrier last year even the Mirage war far from being completed. Today, the Harrier pilots seem to be in the same spot as the Mirage pilots felt when Razbam announced their next module.

That's a nonsense to ask for more planes every other day when the ones we actually have are still a work in progress and won't be finished for a long time (the Mirage is a 3+ years product, remember ?). I wish, we, as customers, were more responsible regarding our constant need for something new and shiny ; we could at least relieve a bit of pressure from dev teams who feel obligated to deliver to maintain the "hype".
Old 01-17-2019, 08:54 AM   #5
Falcoblu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33-DFTC View Post
Please, don't rush Razbam into releasing a new plane when they have so MUCH to do yet with their current plane set.

A lot of people were pushing them to release the Harrier last year even the Mirage war far from being completed. Today, the Harrier pilots seem to be in the same spot as the Mirage pilots felt when Razbam announced their next module.

That's a nonsense to ask for more planes every other day when the ones we actually have are still a work in progress and won't be finished for a long time (the Mirage is a 3+ years product, remember ?). I wish, we, as customers, were more responsible regarding our constant need for something new and shiny ; we could at least relieve a bit of pressure from dev teams who feel obligated to deliver to maintain the "hype".

+1
Falcoblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #6
spiddx

Quote:

Well said!
spiddx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:01 PM   #7
Timotsuky

Quote:

What's wrong with asking when ? Razbam didn't said there was different team for each modules ? Thanks.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:11 PM   #8
Itael

I don't think they know either. My personal guess is to have the F15E in Early Access in late 2020. Feature complete in 2022.
Itael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:14 PM   #9
Timotsuky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itael View Post
I don't think they know either. My personal guess is to have the F15E in Early Access in late 2020. Feature complete in 2022.

That's the answer i was waiting for, thanks for your opinion.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:47 PM   #10
frixon28

Quote:

As a Mirage module owner, I did not feel any emptiness when the Harrier was announced. This whole paragraph is just....ugh
frixon28 is offline   Reply With Quote