Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission - Page 20 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 11:15 PM   #191
BlueRaven
ED Translator

OK, the hotfix version seems to work as it used to and missions are spawnable again.
Concerning slowness, maybe it was only an impatience issue on my part: I noticed that after a while (a couple of minutes I think) since initialization another information message pops up, it says something like "if missions are not automatically spawned, you can now spawn them using F10 menu"... and if I try to spawn a mission after this message it comes up quite instantly.
Instead, if I try to spawn before this message, it takes a while (presumably the same time that is required for the message to pop up).
Maybe all the scripts need some time to fully initialize?
Anyway, I think the fun is back... thanks again for all the fish!

Nulla Dies Sine Linea
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass Red/Black | Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty H170 Performance/Hyper | CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 | RAM: 2 x Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB 3200MHz CL16 | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8G | HDD: 1 x Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD + 1 x Crucial MX500 1 TB SSD | PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
BlueRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:04 PM   #192
Badass1982

Having an issue where I am seeing this on the latest version when trying to host tti Georgia 1.3c any ideas what this means, I don't actually have a mission with that file name so no idea where it's getting HT SOUTH from???!!???

2019-07-28 15:26:51.553 INFO Dispatcher: loadMission c:/users/mcmac/saved games/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz

2019-07-28 15:26:51.553 INFO WORLDGENERAL: mission file: "c:/users/mcmac/savedgames/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz" not found, trying Saved Games&

2019-07-28 15:26:51.554 ERROR Dispatcher: Mission Load Error: Cannot open c:/users/mcmac/saved games/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz

My mission file isn't even called that its called this : Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) v1.53c.miz
Badass1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #193
IlludiumQ36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass1982 View Post
Having an issue where I am seeing this on the latest version when trying to host tti Georgia 1.3c any ideas what this means, I don't actually have a mission with that file name so no idea where it's getting HT SOUTH from???!!???

2019-07-28 15:26:51.553 INFO Dispatcher: loadMission c:/users/mcmac/saved games/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz

2019-07-28 15:26:51.553 INFO WORLDGENERAL: mission file: "c:/users/mcmac/savedgames/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz" not found, trying Saved Games&

2019-07-28 15:26:51.554 ERROR Dispatcher: Mission Load Error: Cannot open c:/users/mcmac/saved games/instance1/missions/Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz

My mission file isn't even called that its called this : Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) v1.53c.miz

There is a trigger in the mission [ONCE - F10 Menu INIT, NO EVENT] which will try to load a mission named "Through_The_Inferno_South_v181ht.miz". It is activated by someone in the SU-27 entering the zone named "klsv" or any blue coalition unit passing into the zone named "AAA_Zone".

I think this is a residual trigger that the author was using for debug purposes. It doesn't appear to have any value otherwise.

You can open the mission in the editor and either delete this trigger or move the two zones to the edges of the map where they will never be entered.
IlludiumQ36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #194
Badass1982

You sir are an absolute genius and have just saved me about 3 hours of work I out into that mission. Deleted the trigger and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.

MM
Badass1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 11:52 PM   #195
deadlyfishes

UPDATE 08/17/19 - 1: v1.54a

-Fixed a major issue with map-marker zeus spawns not working correctly after the latest OB update from 8/14/19 https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...1&postcount=66
This latest version of TTI is REQUIRED if you wish to get map=marker zeus spawns to work properly again.

- Changed logic for JTAC units to optimize performance. JTAC units are now generated dynamically with mission zones and will be removed once the mission is complete.

Additionally, this means you can move mission zones around in the mission if you'd like, but the mission intel will be incorrect. You can use the JTAC Status as a work-around to get the coordinates of the designated targets if you aren't relying on the F10 Map.

- Added a new JTAC zeus spawn that you can create anywhere on the map to spawn a JTAC recon drone to auto-lase/designate and smoke targets. The code for these JTAC drones created by zeus map marker spawning is always 1685 for now. I do have future plans to edit this on the fly. You can make as many of these as you'd like.

NOTE: For TTI Normandy WW2 , you must use "recon" instead of "jtac" to spawn the auto-lase/designating sentry unit.
SP Missions:
Caucasus | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Normandy (Modern) | Normandy (WW2)
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server

Last edited by deadlyfishes; 08-17-2019 at 11:55 PM.
deadlyfishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:28 AM   #196
IlludiumQ36

Good stuff. Thanks for the upgrades.

Might I humbly request to add target elevation to the JTAC reports in a future update? Would really be helpful for JSOW/JDAM loadouts.
IlludiumQ36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:33 PM   #197
Tippis

Yup — took a while before I could be bothered to change the zeus scripts since it was a bit of work to translate the old method to the new one, but nice update. The spawnable auto-JTAC in particular is an excellent addition!
Tippis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 12:58 AM   #198
deadlyfishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlludiumQ36 View Post
Good stuff. Thanks for the upgrades.

Might I humbly request to add target elevation to the JTAC reports in a future update? Would really be helpful for JSOW/JDAM loadouts.

UPDATE 09/03/19 -1: v1.55a

- Added new JTAC Auto Lase Logic to now include ELEVATION IN FT of the marked target:

Big thanks to SanekFl for helping me find the scripting logic to implement this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanekFl View Post
I looked into script and added target elevation info. Please review pull request
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-JTACAutoLaze/pull/3

- Added a new map marker command "-delete jtac" that will remove the last zeus-spawned jtac. A new message appears when creating a zeus jtac to remind you of this new command and feature.
SP Missions:
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server
Old 10-03-2019, 05:50 PM   #199
deadlyfishes

UPDATE 10/03/19 - 1: v1.56a

- Added F-16C Viper Slots x2
- Added a fix for enemy aircraft causing a ground mission to appear active when it flies through the zone. Mission zones will now ignore flying units.
- Changed dynamic JTAC spawning logic so that the dynamically crated JTAC names will now state which mission type they are marking for, making better use of the "JTAC Status" feature in the F10 - Other Menu
SP Missions:
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server
Old 10-22-2019, 11:52 PM   #200
deadlyfishes

UPDATE 10/22/19 - 1: v1.57a
- Updated Moose Frameworkto latest version

- Added AIRBOSS Script:
https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html

- Included config options for Airboss
SP Missions:
MP Servers:
PvE Server | PvP Server