Prepare Mission Working?

Captain Orso

Does Prepare Mission work with the AV-8B-NA? How?

I'm trying to get an Harrier to air-start with AFC and Alt Hold both ON, plus some other things which are not so important, but I'd still like to set them, like RWR and Expendables.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks for the reply BD.

*sigh* just another thing ED appears to have abandoned over the years

I read somewhere, there is a way to set switches through scripting triggers, but I was really hoping to avoid having to even learn how to do that... just *sigh*

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

In Single Player only, but theses cockpit arguments are not released as a supportable feature, they often come with a code number that is not defined anywhere and the extent to which you can use them is up to your knowledge.

For example, I found the weight on wheel codes for the F-14 and used them for SP testing. It was a matter of looking through that developers existing missions, trying out some numbers and writing them down. It is not publicised anywhere and not a supported part of this or any other product.

Prepare mission was only ever for Ka-50 and A-10C and has been left alone since those days.

Thanks for the reply BD.

*sigh* just another thing ED appears to have abandoned over the years

I read somewhere, there is a way to set switches through scripting triggers, but I was really hoping to avoid having to even learn how to do that... just *sigh*

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *