DCS NTTR 2.0 Missions - Page 19 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 08:50 PM   #181
Oberfeldwebel Elmo

Anyone here interested in creating an agressor campaign based off the red Eagles using the Migs? PM me and we can talk details. I'm not a great mission designer but I have extensive data and material on the subject

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.
Oberfeldwebel Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:53 PM   #182
mch_zh

Any missions available for the gazelle?
Thanks
mch_zh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 05:57 PM   #183
Midnight

Default Ops Burning Carrage

Had some great fun with this mission, destroy three convoys before they reach their destination. Almost all DCS aircraft included. Feel free to edit this mission any way you like.

Have fun
Attached Files
File Type: miz Ops Burning Carrage v2.3.miz (411.9 KB, 287 views)

http://www.vsaaf.co.za

Last edited by Midnight; 07-05-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:32 PM   #184
BrunoDerRabe

Default DCS_WORLD_FF_NTTRx23_Summer_09.00_Morning

DCS WORLD FREEFLIGHT NTTR 2.1.1 (DCS VERSION 2.1.1) DCS_WORLD_FF_NTTRx23_Summer_09.00_Morning.miz (x23 is the playerslot count)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/2773929/

DCS_WORLD_FF_NTTRx23_Summer_09.00_Morning allows you to go on a sightseeing tour with your A-10A, A-10C, F-15C, Bf 109 K-4, Fw 190 D-9.
This mission is based on the mission Nevada Sightseeing Tour x2.miz I found in *:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Hawk\Missions\EN\Multiplayer. Feel free to use the mission manager to edit the mission and swap some aircrafts for the ones you prefer.
To adopt the new pattern used in DCS 2.0 to locate and save missions I have created a folder Missions inside of *:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\terrains\Nevada . The resulting path which I am using: *:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\terrains\Nevada\Missions (because this mission uses different aircrafts and requires the NTTR)

I hope you like what you see. Getting the bunch of UH-1H working wasn´t easy. Have fun!

Last edited by BrunoDerRabe; 07-15-2017 at 01:33 PM.
BrunoDerRabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:11 AM   #185
bcradio

Welcome to The Chemist, a single player F-5E mission on the NTTR map. This mission features a fictional yet realistic scenario that puts you into the cockpit of the F-5E to support a ground operation targeting a terrorist mastermind.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...1333/index.php
DISCUSSION: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=193566
bcradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #186
fargo007

Default Su-27 Bogey-on-demand

Here's an intercept training mission supported by MOOSE.

All of it is easily changeable to whatever a/c you fly, or wish to engage.

You are on Tonopah. Take off, use the radio menu: F11 - F10 - F1: "GIMME A BOGEY SIR"

One of three random aircraft will spawn at one of four zones, and follow a random route.

Want five bogeys? Hit that five times. It never runs out.

In the ME, you can change the type of a/c (bogey1, bogey2, bogey3) skill, how they are armed, and where the zones are. Don't change the names of ANY of the groups. They are relied on in the MOOSE script.

If you decide try it out, let me know how you like it.

Thanks to Sven and the team for the work they do on MOOSE to make cool stuff possible really easy like this.
Attached Files
File Type: miz DCS2-SU27INTERCEPT.miz (145.6 KB, 127 views)

Are you ready to take your chopper flying skills to the next level?
Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.
fargo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #187
bell_rj

Thanks fargo007 for the mission. I edited it to fly with my F5-E. Thankfully the map shows where the bandit is because the F5 radar doesn't work too well (or I don't know how to use it!) and the bandit didn't show any interest in finding or engaging me until I overshot it and went across its nose. Enjoyable nonetheless!
bell_rj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:16 PM   #188
Sedlo

Default By Dawn's Early Light - An AV-8B NTTR Mission

BY DAWN’S EARLY LIGHT

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3056185/
SEE FLIGHT PLAN PAGE AT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uebt7cn2k...20PDF.pdf?dl=0

SITUATION

Intelligence obtained from yesterday’s defector indicates that Dreamland not only possesses three air delivered atomic weapons, but actually intends to use them against Cordovian targets in a raid this morning.

It is imperative that we destroy the Cordovian nuclear capability prior to them using it against us.

The weapons are currently stored in a hardened ammunition bunker at the Pahute Mesa airfield. Specially equipped MiG-21s are scheduled to land there at 06:00 and re-arm with these three warheads. Our plan is to take out this hangar at first light.

The USMC will assist the Cordovian Military in destroying this capability of Dreamland's.

OPERATION BACKGROUND

We will launch a strike against the Pahute Mesa Airfield ammunition bunker at 04:30 this morning with one flight of USMC AV-8Bs and one flight of Cordovian F-5Es.. They will ingress to the target at low level from two separate directions, hopefully taking the enemy by surprise. As the target is heavily defended, it is critical that all elements of the strike hit their timing points and nail their airspeeds in order to arrive over the target area at the same time. A delay in time over target or mis-step of any kind may result in disaster.

The strike packages will fly “ZIP LIP”, meaning no contact with air traffic control and no contact with WIZARD. Low level operations are imperative as well, so stay below 7000 enroute to Marshal, and fly nap of the earth at push time.

Hopefully these tactics will enable us to sneak west and attack the bunker without being detected.

A separate flight of 4 F-5Es will launch a diversionary probe of R4808 airspace from the east, hopefully drawing the attention and fire of the Dreamland Defense forces away from Pahute Mesa. This flight will launch prior to the strikers, and use radio and radars for maximum visibility.

The Cordovian Army also has launched a pair of scout helicopters, callsign Springfield to destroy the SA-6 radar on the airfield just prior to our strike.

FLIGHTPLAN DODGE 11

ENGINE START: 04:30
TAXI TIME: 04:34
TAKEOFF TIME: 04:35
PUSH (BEATTY AIRFIELD): 04:50

SEE FLIGHT PLAN PAGE AT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uebt7cn2k...20PDF.pdf?dl=0

WAYPOINT 1
BEATTY AIRPORT PUSH TIME 04:50

WAYPOINT 2
BEATTY AIRPORT TO FACTORY
SPEED: 450 KIAS
HEADING: 005
DISTANCE: 10
TIME: 1 min 30

WAYPOINT 3
FACTORY TO RIDGE
HEADING: 045
DISTANCE: 8
TIME: 1 min 15

WAYPOINT 4
RIDGE TO POINTY PEAK
HEADING: 070
DISTANCE: 7
TIME: 1 min

WAYPOINT 5
POINTY PEAK TO TARGET
HEADING: 070
DISTANCE: 3
**** POP UP ATTACK ****

WAYPOINT 6
TARGET TO CREECH AFB
HEADING: 120
DISTANCE: 41
TIME: 6 min
(heading 120 then direct Creech TACAN when able)

MISSION FREQUENCY 272.1

MISSION CODE WORDS:

LONELY OWL = TIME IS 04:50 STRIKER PUSH TIME
FUNNY BADGER = ABORT MISSION
FRONTPAGE HEADLINE = TARGET DESTROYED
EDITORIAL PAGE= TARGET MISSED

IT’S CRITICAL YOU FLY THE CORRECT HEADINGS, SPEEDS AND TIMES IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM CHANCE OF SUCCESS!
Sedlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 06:48 PM   #189
protea1

Default M2000C- missions please!

Can someone post some more m2000c missions...<some air refueling training missions as well>
appreciated!
DELL P4317Q 43"
TRACK IR
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog
Viacom VoiceAttack
protea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:33 AM   #190
granola1861

Default M2000c Mission: French Red Flag

I'm attaching a mission titled French Red Flag. You are tasked with flying BARCAP for Blue Force attackers.

Read the Situation and Blue Force notes in the briefing for details.

This is a pretty basic mission that I made and I think it is lots of fun. Lots of Mig-29's to kill, other flights doing their thing, tanker (if needed) and good scenery. I can usually survive 50% of the time and that is only with icons on. I'm psyched to hear of somebody surviving without icons.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think. I'm not opposed to changes being made to this mission I only ask to be mentioned as the original creator.

Best and enjoy!
-Climber

*edit* Something I just realized that I left out of the mission notes. Texaco is on TACAN 11Y ....I knew I had forgotten something....
Attached Files
File Type: miz French Red Flag Public.miz (28.8 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by granola1861; 05-21-2018 at 01:43 AM.
granola1861 is offline   Reply With Quote