F18 no afterburner..

Hi all , newbie here , I notice I have no afterburner in my take off and my F18 is slow and crash many times due to stall even I push full thrust...am I missing something in my setting ? the f18 is amazing flying in vr but I just can't feel the speed..it's slow pls help....by the way in IFEI panel there is a panel BINGO what's that for ? best regards..

To be blunt friend :)...You need to search both videos and posts If still in limbo ..come back and ask regarding to the specific thing you need help with.

You questions right now leave most people with more questions to your questions :)

Also if you might wanna search for a group that will teach this while you are in the game :)

(that is how I learned back in the day) I took the plunge online and got lucky. Many of them are close personel friends here 18 years later :)

But welcome to the flight world and don't give up, will you be the best ? that dosen't matter, no flyer does this alone :)

Only one question how new are you brother...?

Dcs can seen quite battle orientated and have many skilled battle operators ....good aviators hmm not yet ..but they are not bad :)

Sorry to answer your question with a question but I feel your question merits it :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for reply.. yes im usingAB detent..but see no afterburner, im expecting a powerful F18 but once I dive I found myself very hard to pull up I lost speed easily and stall...I can feel plane is heavy ..feel plane is slow even approach runway

as for Macedk thanks for ur advice..ibeen flying the F15c for sometime..and very new to the F18 , ibeen watching a lot youtube videos to learn, watching and learning....and very new to this forum..but been flying Xplane 2-3 years...

Make sure that your throttle is mapped correctly in DCS. Go into the controls options for the F/A-18C, and then click Axis Tune once you have your trottle selected. The bingo indicator will give you an alert when you reach the amount of fuel you set on the IFEI. If you're getting started in the F/A-18C I would highly recommend Wag's tutorial series, here's one that talks about IFEI.

Make sure that your throttle is mapped correctly in DCS. Go into the controls options for the F/A-18C, and then click Axis Tune once you have your trottle selected. The bingo indicator will give you an alert when you reach the amount of fuel you set on the IFEI. If you're getting started in the F/A-18C I would highly recommend Wag's tutorial series, here's one that talks about IFEI.

thanks, I been watching his video series almost every free nights and learn a lot from him ..:thumbup: