Some questions

LF_Luftmanu

Hello guys,

I was wondering some things I couldn't find on this subforum and after watching Spudknocker's review I am now more than convinced to get this one.

What are getting getting in term of weapons / pylon options in both variants? Only rocket, R3S and fuel tanks?

Is the manual going to release in a more complete way than a quick guide?

Is the RWR an option?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

Second generation jet.

It was a huge advance over WWII aircraft, but compared to 3rd gen it was lacking in the armaments department.

At this time, the gun was still the main armament.

It can only carry 2 K-13A (R-3S) missiles, a small complement of bombs (only one per wing) and rockets. Its main role was that of interceptor, ground attack was a very secondary thing for it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

The variant of the MiG-19 that has the K-5 Beamriders was the MiG-19PM or Farmer-E, we're getting The MiG-19P and then later the MiG-19S

And that one removed all the guns. Probably to keep weight down.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 2 weeks later...
IIRC, yes there'll be an English cockpit available.

Thanks for the info. Looks like Mig 19 will be my next module. Let the gloryhounds have the F-14 :)

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+