Are we getting the MiG-19S too?

berk.kp

• 2 weeks later...

Hope this info is correct as the reason I'm interested in buying it is purely that an ' S ' model will be added.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

then wait until S model is added???

I will do that, this way I will have time to read some reviews of the module too, getting in a better position to decide. I really hope for a flyable S.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 1 month later...

The S version seem a better version with powerful engines and three 30mm cannons. While P version is a all weather interceptor, very important for night time or cloudy days. I really keep awaiting the S version with more turn ratio and better flight performance in general. Dogfight should be more fun with S version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The S version seem a better version with powerful engines and three 30mm cannons. While P version is a all weather interceptor, very important for night time or cloudy days. I really keep awaiting the S version with more turn ratio and better flight performance in general. Dogfight should be more fun with S version.

A man after my own heart,I could'nt agree more,the S version is far more of a dogfighter IMHO,lighter,faster and more lethal,the radar in the P version is well over rated too,in day time dogfights,it's about as much use as a chocolate tea pot !

I brought into this RAZBAM P version once I heard that the S version had been promised as an update.

Viva the S version

ef4Q.jpg

ef4s.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home