JF17 loadouts

Floydii

Is there a diagram available for JF17 weapon loadout options that the devs are adhering to?

I ask because it seems odd that you can't carry 500lb class bombs on the in-board stations (either single or dual racks). I get the prohibition on rail launched missiles in the inboard stations, but surely bombs that can be dropped from the lighter outboard stations can be dropped from the on-board stations too. Additionally, its odd that 1000lb weapons aren't releasable from the outboard stations noting you can carry 2x 500lb weapons there.

The only thing I can think of is smaller weapons jostle too much if released from the inboard pylons due to airframe turbulence.

This one from the update thread plus GB-6 and then soon Type 200. There is a few differences also, you can’t carry C-701 on inboard pylons like the payload list. It was a long time ago it was posted. Don’t think I’ve seen GB-500 in game yet

1654657C-7BEF-43DB-BE1D-CF5F23033210.thumb.jpeg.068c1a8621ecd86c425d7105933ad887.jpeg

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Im just hoping they will allow asymmetric wing tank loadouts soon.

JF-17%2BThunder%2BPakistan%2BAir%2BForce%2BPAF%2BC-802A%2BAnti-ship%2BMissile%2BSD-10A%2BBVRAAM%2BPL-5E%2BII%2BWVRAAM%2B%2B500%2Bkg%2BLS-6%2BSatellite%2BInertially%2BGuided%2BBomb%2BLT-3%2BLT-2LS-500J%2BLaser%2B%2BHAFER%2BH-4PGM%2BRAAD%2BMAR-1%2B(2).jpg

Being able to carry either a C-302/CM-302 or a GB-6 under one wing with a fuel tank under another would be really nice (with the centerline having either a Targeting pod or the Datalink pod etc)

Edited by mattebubben

We can carry some weapons on the centerline, so with that said I would expect to be able to carry all the stores that can be carried on the centerline, unless Deka have info we don't.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

They said they don’t allow them yet because the asymmetric weight and drag is not simulated. When asymmetric drag and weight is simulated for the tanks specifically, we will be able to do double ugly

I find this strange, because I can put SPJ on centerline, WMD-7 on one wing, and DL pod on the other.

It doesn't handle too well, but it flies (there is a hell of a lot of yaw even at very low speed).

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

I find this strange, because I can put SPJ on centerline, WMD-7 on one wing, and DL pod on the other.

It doesn't handle too well, but it flies (there is a hell of a lot of yaw even at very low speed).

To say it better, Asymmetric drag/weight for FUEL TANKS only is not simulated yet, but when it is we’ll go into virtual battle double ugly:D

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

To say it better, Asymmetric drag/weight for FUEL TANKS only is not simulated yet, but when it is we’ll go into virtual battle double ugly:D

:lol::joystick: