BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news  

1601 members have voted

1. 1. BO-105 PAH1A1 progress news

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont't care

vor 2 Stunden schrieb The_Fragger:
Dear Simmers.
There is always a way to convince the enemy that he is evil.
One of them is to convince the enemy with HOTs and one way is to curse at the enemy.
Another way, if everything fails, is to convince him with lead.
That's why we have a G36 - this is planed.
I know that the Magazine is transparent....but the renderer thinks it's not 😉
We also plan to share some inflight Video in the next months.

May be an image of textMay be an image of aircraft and text

:punk:

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

While coding finishing in the background, we are testing additional features to make the overall look more reralistic.

This also includes natural behaviours of the character/Pilot/Co-Pilot (facial animations)
We are working hard to implement these features to the DCS-BO-105.
The first look looks promissing in our opinion. What do you think ?
Keep in mind that the endresult is up to the engine. Meaning that the current Animation Test is WIP.

Edited by The_Fragger
double line
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

2 minutes ago, The_Fragger said:

While coding finishing in the background, we are testing additional features to make the overall look more reralistic.

This also includes natural behaviours of the character/Pilot/Co-Pilot (facial animations)
Keep in mind that the endresult is up to the engine. Meaning that the current Animation Test is WIP.

WOW 😲 Looking great! I guess this will be used for general (random/ambient) face expression/looks of the models? Or do you plan this to see further, dynamic and possibly interactive use? Like mouth moving when talking in multiplayer or "emojis" you can use. Or even scriptable for a more immersive singleplayer experience.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Schlingel mit Kringel said:

WOW 😲 Looking great! I guess this will be used for general (random/ambient) face expression/looks of the models? Or do you plan this to see further, dynamic and possibly interactive use? Like mouth moving when talking in multiplayer or "emojis" you can use. Or even scriptable for a more immersive singleplayer experience.

This is too early to say.
We plan(!) an AI feature for mouth synch on F5 menu...maybe more straight forward. but like I've said - it's too early to say. There're a lot of things to investigate in order to say: "Yes - that's possible".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

4 hours ago, The_Fragger said:

This is too early to say.
We plan(!) an AI feature for mouth synch on F5 menu...maybe more straight forward. but like I've said - it's too early to say. There're a lot of things to investigate in order to say: "Yes - that's possible".

Great to hear it is somewhere on the bucket list 😉 This really has lots of potential. I am super happy though when the Bo-105 drops as a module in the first place - everything else is in the stars 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 1:55 PM, The_Fragger said:

I have seen worse in RPG games….😁

Edited by Hiob
  • Like 1

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On 2/16/2024 at 1:55 PM, The_Fragger said:

It looks fantastic! If you manage to get the correct synchronization between facial expressions and what the AI will communicate (comments regarding hit/miss, scare if pilot flies too abruptly, proper lip-sync with regards to words used, etc...), you'll set quite a new bar with regards to feeling of not being "alone" in a human-AI scenario (in a module). Specifically, when he talks, it'll be important to have him perfectly synchronized with what's being said. The animations are too superb, to use them for any less! Keep at it! 👍

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]