Old 12-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #3581
kaltokri
ED Translators

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaltokri View Post
+1

This worked for me, too.

Problem is back again.
I've create a fresh "Saved Games\DCS.openbeta" folder and copied my config, missions and logbook back. For one DCS start it worked. But today I've got the same problem again.
But only in the OpenBeta. With Stable it work without any problem.

PS: If I use my profile without importing VAICOM VA works also as expected.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Last edited by kaltokri; 12-13-2019 at 09:59 PM.
kaltokri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:41 AM   #3582
Tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreich View Post
The main thing that fixed my problem was complete cleaning of saved game/dcs open beta folder (but make a copy first, so you can return later your input config etc)
Apparantely, it´s working on my side. More testing tonight.
What I did was modifying this file:

\SavedGames\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

Open and edit, deleting the part related to VAICOM

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])
i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | 250 Gb 970 EVO SSD | GTX 1080 | Virpil MongooseT-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Virpil desk mount | Saitek rudder pedals | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | TM MFDs | Realteus ForceFeel | Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel
FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - NTTR - PG
Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 03:27 PM   #3583
Calicrook

I had a question about the PTT for the intercom, TX5. I know when I use the keyboard and press the 5 button it works as it should (press and hold for listening, release for stop listening) I am trying to bind that to my TX4 on my TM warthog by disabling the TX4 command and switching it to TX5 but when I do that and press and hold nothing happens. When I release the button it now starts listening. I can't figure out a way to fix this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	viacom.png
Views:	13
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	222944   Click image for larger version

Name:	vaicom2.png
Views:	11
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	222945  
Old 12-14-2019, 04:13 PM   #3584
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicrook View Post
I had a question about the PTT for the intercom, TX5. I know when I use the keyboard and press the 5 button it works as it should (press and hold for listening, release for stop listening) I am trying to bind that to my TX4 on my TM warthog by disabling the TX4 command and switching it to TX5 but when I do that and press and hold nothing happens. When I release the button it now starts listening. I can't figure out a way to fix this
That's strange. It's almost as they've been swapped around.
You haven't by chance mapped it in Voice Attack config?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
MAXsenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 04:38 PM   #3585
Calicrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXsenna View Post
That's strange. It's almost as they've been swapped around.
You haven't by chance mapped it in Voice Attack config?

Nope Haven't changed it at all, BUT since posting this I did try unchecking shortcut is invoked check box on the transmit function, and left it checked on the the stop transmitting function and it seemed to have fixed it for now. I guess I will test it in game. But all the other keybinds have that checked on both functions so I don't know how it works...
Old 12-14-2019, 05:03 PM   #3586
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicrook View Post
Nope Haven't changed it at all, BUT since posting this I did try unchecking shortcut is invoked check box on the transmit function, and left it checked on the the stop transmitting function and it seemed to have fixed it for now. I guess I will test it in game. But all the other keybinds have that checked on both functions so I don't know how it works...
Well, as long as it works!
I have "Shortcut is disabled" on all my TXs for my part!

Old 12-14-2019, 06:44 PM   #3587
Japo32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
Apparantely, it´s working on my side. More testing tonight.
What I did was modifying this file:
\SavedGames\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua
Open and edit, deleting the part related to VAICOM
local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])
That apparently seems to work BUT NOT. When you change module it breaks again..

BUT I FOUND THE CULPRIT!!! I had to make a lot of changes as it appearently was working, but when loaded other plane it alwasy was broken.
The culprit is:

DCS-SRS MOD. The Simple radio!!!! At least the last version that introduced the option to show msg in screen or whatever.... I don't know if loading the SRS works, but when you don't load the client appart from DCS it don't allow to recognize the mic in voiceAttack.

So I believe that Hollywood has to talk with the SRS creator to make a fix for this.
Meanwhile, to make it work, go to the SavedGames/DCS_beta/Mods folder and remove the DCS-SRS folder.

Last edited by Japo32; 12-14-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Japo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 06:46 PM   #3588
MAXsenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo32 View Post
That apparently seems to work BUT NOT. When you change module it breaks again..

BUT I FOUND THE CULPRIT!!! I had to make a lot of changes as it appearently was working, but when loaded other plane it alwasy was broken.

The culprit is:

DCS-SRS MOD. The Simple radio!!!! At least the last version that introduced the option to show msg in screen or whatever.... I don't know if loading the SRS works, but when you don't load the client appart from DCS it don't allow to recognize the mic in voiceAttack.

So I believe that Hollywood has to talk with the SRS creator to make a fix for this.
Cool! Does it matter if SRS options are checked in VAICOM PRO control panel?

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack