Aerobatic Teams? (Looking)

Woodsman2112

Hello! I'm Josh and am looking to join a aerobatic team that is in the midst of starting or would be able to go easy on a intermediate player. I have nearly 400 hours logged in DCS with most of them in the F-15C "Eagle" and I can hold a tight formation during basic maneuvers but I'd definitely need some more practice with new people. My timezone is Mountain Standard Time (MST) and I'm available almost everyday with timezones in North America. If this fits your description for a new team mate then give me a shout on this post and we can find a better way to talk. Again I can hold my own in a F-15C formation and am willing to put in hard work to learn and fly with an aerobatic team!

Thanks,

Josh

Edited by Joshticoun0

What is your timezone and availability?

Also, your post has me a touch confused. You say you want to join but then at the end, you say it's not to join as your already with another group.

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |