German Shepard Companion!

Hawkeye60

German Shepard Companion!

I love dogs!

I have owned German Shepard's almost my whole life.

So I needed one in sim.

Now I need to get her in the co-pilots seat! :D

Add barking and growling!

Animate her?

(I don't think I should make her fly the aircraft though, not enough training..............):lol:

I have not done this before.

Any help available to do this?

Any other breeds you may like?

I will see if I can accommodate!

German%20Shepard.png?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj818a17tvx2fdr/German%20Shepard%202.1.1.zip?dl=0

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Oh you didn't just do that did you! :megalol:

I said "Put her in the cockpit"

Not the bomb bay!:megalol:

Without a parachute?

I sure hope she can fly! :D

Talk about dog droppings! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

attachment.php?attachmentid=165711&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1499937676

If you do not surrender, I am dropping a pack of German Shepard's

on you! :lol:

And they eat three meals a day and create BIG messes to clean up!

They also hog the whole bed!

You have been warned..................:megalol::lol:

MUCH Better.

Don't want to hurt the pooch now do we!

• 5 months later...

Army Shepard!

We have a new addition to our companions.

Just picked her up from the pound.

Already trained!

She comes equipped with army jacket!

(To keep her warm in winter!)

army_shepard.png?dl=1

army_shepard2.png?dl=1

On the job, Protecting the aircraft!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfab4c3s7rzrja2/Army%20Shepard.zip?dl=0