Need help for testing

FlightControl

Hi guys, great to reach out of help.

As you know, a lot of work has been put in the tasking on the MOOSE framework overall. It has become a great module and quite a lot of people have been using it not only in multi player missions but also in single player missions.

I also got a lot of recommendations and feedback on the overall mechanism and menu system, from an end-user perspective.

Fantastic.

If you would like to help with testing and provide structured feedback, I can only recommand and encourage you do so.

It is a challenge to get people all over the world engaged on a joint conf call. I've tried many times but it is a bit hard ... Please feel free to build a test mission, and run this mission with your team or squad mates or just run it in single player. Any question or defect or suggestion, please try to do the following:

1.Try to resimulate or quickly log it as you see the problem.

2. Quickly take a screenshot if applicable that demonstrates or illustrates the problem (just do Ptr-Scr) in the mission and DCS will save the screenshot in the ScreenShots folder under the DCS folder in your user directory in windows.

3. Create a new github issue in the MOOSE GITHUB site.

4. In the issue ticket that you are writing, you can easily drag and drop the taken screenshots into the ticket explanation. So you can add text and pictures easily. Pictures get automatically uploaded into github if you drag/drop or cut/paste into the ticket text.

I have then a joint trace of the problem and we can discuss a resolution or requirements and come to a joint conclusion.

If you have questions and wanna discuss, please discuss on the MOOSE thread.

I think this is the best way to approach things and thanks for the help in advance!!!

FC

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

Will you run your mission on your server tonight? Or should I just run it on my own?

No server tonight or in the future, and no joint test missions unless you have explicit requests or see advantages to do such.

I Suggest you run your own. We can clarify offline in the MOOSE thread answering questions or discuss requirements.

Issues or requirements should be logged in the github issues list, so we keep track. Please try to log ONE issue per issue. So keep a one to one mapping to avoid expanding discussions and confusion.

I know it was great to run our tests together, but my time has also become more limited now and i wanna use my available time more efficiently.

Please follow the guidelines as explained below.

I know a lot of people in this community are still in sunny cloud kuku land what this is all about, but that will come

more understood once we start this process and start logging the issues and discussing them.

Lets help each other.

FC

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]