Viggens don't rearm/refuel

Alpenwolf

I don't have the Viggen myself but many who do keep telling me they can't rearm/refuel their Viggens "properly". They say I'd have to place an ammo bunker and a fuel depot at the airbase where the Viggens spawn. I did that and it's still not working! Any idea why?

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have the same problem with the Viggen. I haven't tried it in 1.5 yet but in 2.1 I can't rearm/refuel. ATC respons but the ground crew is silent.

Hardware: Intel i7-6700K (OC) - 16GB DDR4 (OC) - Asus Z170 - MSI GTX 1080 (OC)

Input: TrackIR 5 - Thrustmaster Warthog

I have the same problem with the Viggen. I haven't tried it in 1.5 yet but in 2.1 I can't rearm/refuel. ATC respons but the ground crew is silent.

In 2.1 the radio menu is currently bugged.

Use Lalt ' to open the rearm/refuel window.

I have no issues with getting the ground crew to do as requested, but there are still some bugs with the Viggen WRT to rearming. Sometimes the second set of weapons will not release properly.

Good to know then it's not me neglecting something while designing a mission. Seems like the Viggen's not receiving any updates lately.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com