BST Announced Mi-24P and F-4E - Page 39 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-22-2017, 04:24 AM   #381
Kirk66

Reputation power: 2
Kirk66 has a spectacular aura aboutKirk66 has a spectacular aura aboutKirk66 has a spectacular aura about

For everybody; if you have the chance to stop by the St Louis area in the US (duh), let me know and we can do some RL flying and BS about go fast jets and chicks with big tits.

kirk dot stant at gmail dot com

F4s are the best fighters ever built but I sat in the Mi-24 in the Nellis petting zoo and if I win the lottery I'm getting one, with all female Russian crew chiefs! (or maybe Polish - make me an offer!)

Vulture
Kirk66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:43 AM   #382
Beamscanner

Reputation power: 4
Beamscanner is a jewel in the roughBeamscanner is a jewel in the roughBeamscanner is a jewel in the roughBeamscanner is a jewel in the roughBeamscanner is a jewel in the roughBeamscanner is a jewel in the rough

Lets hope they don't mess up the F-4's rwr like they did the F-5.. (they forgot to add constant rwr audio, and only had new guy/launch audio, making it dead silent even while a SAM has you locked)
Beamscanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:53 AM   #383
FragBum

FragBum will become famous soon enoughFragBum will become famous soon enoughFragBum will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk66 View Post

F4s are the best fighters ever built but I sat in the Mi-24 in the Nellis petting zoo and if I win the lottery I'm getting one, with all female Russian crew chiefs! (or maybe Polish - make me an offer!)

Vulture
Luv your work mate.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:42 AM   #384
MBot

Reputation power: 49
MBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk66 View Post
Thats why the F-4 was so much fun -YOU HAD TO FLY IT!!! I loved flying the F-16, but anyone could do that - the F-4 required skill instead of G tolerance.
That is why I am so excited for the Phantom (and pretty indifferent towards the Hornet).

It's just so bad that we will still have to wait for such a long time. I don't expect to see it within the next 2 years.
MBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 06:08 PM   #385
SgtPappy

Reputation power: 7
SgtPappy will become famous soon enoughSgtPappy will become famous soon enoughSgtPappy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by molevitch View Post
Dear PilotMi8,

Please start a separate English thread for the Mi-24! I have been translating your comments from Russian over on the Russian language DCS forum pages, and you always bring exciting news on the Mi-8 and soon the Mi-24. While I love a good old F4 Phantom, I am never likely to buy it or fly it.

So let us CHOPPER pilots who LOVE Belsimtek's Rotary Division Products have a special thread for the soon to be outstanding Mi-24P. That way the Phantom jocks won't get bored by our enthusiasm for the HIND!

Mole
What, I'm not bored at all! I don't know much about the Mi-24 other than the fact that it's badass and I'd be willing to buy it as well!

But it would be easier to follow both aircraft with separate threads
SgtPappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:24 AM   #386
molevitch

Reputation power: 13
molevitch has a spectacular aura aboutmolevitch has a spectacular aura aboutmolevitch has a spectacular aura aboutmolevitch has a spectacular aura about

That's all I meant....

But I do sometimes detect a competitive streak between high and fast fighter jocks and the slow and low chopper wielders.

And undoubtedly both high quality products DESERVE separate threads.

Scan 3XS Performance 7 GTX PC, Overclocked Intel Core i7 6700K, 16GB Corsair DDR4, NVIDIA GTX 1070, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Win 10.
Oculus Rift CV1, custom joysticks cyclic and collective.
molevitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #387
FragBum

FragBum will become famous soon enoughFragBum will become famous soon enoughFragBum will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by molevitch View Post
That's all I meant....

But I do sometimes detect a competitive streak between high and fast fighter jocks and the slow and low chopper wielders.

And undoubtedly both high quality products DESERVE separate threads.
Yes likely time to set up new distinct threads outside of this announcement.