=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

Sorry, but there is no plans to host on 1.5.x anymore. There are many reasons for that, and one of them, is that Normandy and 2.1 issues need to be discovered and reported to ED. I know that 1.5.x client has several noticeable advantages over 2.1, but I really want to make missions and report at least server side crashes on 2.1 because I believe it will have ED to resolve issues sooner.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Yeah good point

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

News

At last i've finished a overhaul of current mission and ready to host it on the server. Will do tomorrow morning, so you can try it out during weekend.

What's new?

- dynamic objectives

- notifications

- airfields status and disabling temporary disabled as it needs to be remade.

What's next?

- populating mission with more objectives and even scenarios. lot's of possibilities there

- improving lua code

- new features for better gameplay

- work on new stats continues

the name of new mission will be NORMANDY_MISSIONS. So you can know that's i've hosted it :)

See you at Burning Skies (as I'm going to fly several nights and get some rest from making mission:)

Edited by eekz
  • Like 1

Burning Skies

I am going to try a connexion this after noon

into the blue side

see you soon ;) into the skies ...

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

very few pilots en your TS than in the skies ! ! !

I was alone the the BLUE CHANNEL -ENG

the F10 map ... is inoperative en fly ; due the the spot error on the map

never found the HUB and ennemi trucks !

where are they on the map ?

a good server ... zero online problem :)

I will go back soon .

Cheers

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

Hey eekz ... little bugreport ;)

i just killed all targets at the beach, and it seems like you have accidentally used a wrong trigger for the message "axis objective accomplished" ...

it repeats itself endless.

greets

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

everyone has it...

Screen_170723_131749.thumb.jpg.c2c0b864f3f250606c9f0362dfa00104.jpg

Screen_170723_132350.thumb.jpg.54c2671309bae9d823f8524921e8e3bc.jpg

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

idem for me

did not find how to close this such windows into the game

no more to do ; no more target reported

which side is the winner ???

ONE MORE QUESTION : where to have the map ( printable) with the quadrant coordonates ; cause ; in game ; the help message report the position like that ...

Edited by JallieFR

Hello,

congratulations to the server, it is currently the most populated and we always have fun ... but occasionally we meet, I believe the kids who prefer to shoot allies ... here's the video ...

7:00 Brando's friend fire

8:30 Brando's friend fire

You can do it Something for fire intentional friend?

Sorry for my English

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

That's the next issue what we are working on. There will be 2 things.

1. A player will get personal notification on friendly fire in the game.

2. When we'll launch new stats side (i believe it will be soon, somewhere in august), there will be pretty smart ban system for friendly fire based on teamkiller rating that will work similar to some mmo games.

By the way, I've fixed message spamming on objective completion, also, ground units at objectives will not disperse under fire, so the situation when they stuck in building and thus impossible to destroy will not occur.

Burning Skies

That's the next issue what we are working on. There will be 2 things.

1. A player will get personal notification on friendly fire in the game.

2. When we'll launch new stats side (i believe it will be soon, somewhere in august), there will be pretty smart ban system for friendly fire based on teamkiller rating that will work similar to some mmo games.

By the way, I've fixed message spamming on objective completion, also, ground units at objectives will not disperse under fire, so the situation when they stuck in building and thus impossible to destroy will not occur.

perfect! :thumbup::thumbup:

LIVE!

Hi eekz,

i have a little problem with the mission i am building, maby you can help me out, as the missionbilder guru :thumbup::smartass::

Heres the probelm:

I have a B-17 formation to bomb the only base for blue and it should end the mission, before the timelimit or all objektives are destroyed end the mission. It works so far, that the mission will end. Loading a new map crash DCS and it went back to desktop ( known problem or i make something wrong ). So maby you have a solution for this.

My biggest problem is, that the mission ends as soon all objekts for the b-17 are destroyed. I want to give the players a 5 minute counddown before the mission ends after b-17 destroyed all b-17 objects.

pleae can you help me?

regards

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

Hi eekz,

i have a little problem with the mission i am building, maby you can help me out, as the missionbilder guru :thumbup::smartass::

Heres the probelm:

I have a B-17 formation to bomb the only base for blue and it should end the mission, before the timelimit or all objektives are destroyed end the mission. It works so far, that the mission will end. Loading a new map crash DCS and it went back to desktop ( known problem or i make something wrong ). So maby you have a solution for this.

My biggest problem is, that the mission ends as soon all objekts for the b-17 are destroyed. I want to give the players a 5 minute counddown before the mission ends after b-17 destroyed all b-17 objects.

pleae can you help me?

regards

Little_D

there is a time more trigger, so u just add that one to the b-17s destroyed objects trigger. u need to put it in seconds, so in your case 300.

there is a time more trigger, so u just add that one to the b-17s destroyed objects trigger. u need to put it in seconds, so in your case 300.

Hi rogonaut,

i saw it and tested it, dident work, no text or 5 minutes more time, mission end as soon the ojekts are destroyed. Dit this for the 4 hour timelimit and it works

with 14400 seconds. But i think the more time trigger starts to count on missionbegin, even when i set as event unit destroyed it dont work.

Maby you can giveme the complet settings for this trigger?

regards

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

Look like ingame counter issue. What about web-stats? Was the kill counted their?

There is 2 option:

1. DCS generated a kill even correctly and then it should be counted into web stats, and this is just ingame score table bug

2. DCS did not generate a kill event.

I think it's 1, but everything is possible.

Edited by eekz

Burning Skies

Hi rogonaut,

i saw it and tested it, dident work, no text or 5 minutes more time, mission end as soon the ojekts are destroyed. Dit this for the 4 hour timelimit and it works

with 14400 seconds. But i think the more time trigger starts to count on missionbegin, even when i set as event unit destroyed it dont work.

Maby you can giveme the complet settings for this trigger?

regards

Little_D

oh yea sorry my bad. set a flag under actions when the enemies are dead and then use time since flag as a condition. that should work:)

Look like ingame counter issue. What about web-stats? Was the kill counted their?

There is 2 option:

1. DCS generated a kill even correctly and then it should be counted into web stats, and this is just ingame score table bug

2. DCS did not generate a kill event.

I think it's 1, but everything is possible.

From the web, it seems to take data from the DCS table.

Yesterday, for example, he gave me a double death.

For me it's not a problem, it's just to report the bug.

Thank you for your work for the server :thumbup:

LIVE!