HARM mission inorder to learn the ME?

sobe

Could someone post a simple HARM mission so I can look at the ME and perhaps understand how to use the triggers, trigger zones, etc in the ME.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

You don't need triggers and things. Just plonk down a SAM of some kind, make it Red (SA-8 is easy), add a Hornet, make it blue, and set the skill to Player. Change the loadout on Hornet to have HARMs, click fly and go shoot it.

I dont think that it is enough. I tried exactly that yesterday and it didnt work. The radar wasnt on.

I will try your mission tonight. Strange that my SA6 didnt work yesterday.

Make sure you have Search/Track radar and launcher modules in the same group. Setting Alarm State to Red (add advanced Waypoint thingy -> set options -> Alarm State -> red) makes them more aggressive. Also make them Skill level Excellent if you want them to start shooting at you immediately when you get in range.

Those SA-10's are no joke. They keep shooting down my HARMs. So far my best defense is to let them run out of missiles. :)

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Make sure you have Search/Track radar and launcher modules in the same group.

How to do that is not immediately intuitive, believe it or not. Right now I just plonk down an SA11 launcher. Where it says "unit 1 of 1," change the last number to "4." You'll see 4 launchers now. Now change one of the launchers to a command unit using the dropdown menu. Change another to radar. All from the SA11 family. It'll work.

SA11 is a good compromise. Hard enough to make you work for it but not impossible.

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder