DCS: MiG-15bis - Stream with developers.

Hellboy

Dear fans of flight simulators! In February 2015 will release a new module DCS: MiG-15bis. Creating models take a long time, and details on this will tell us its creators, employees Belsimtek - Alexander Podvoisky (PilotMi8 ) and Alexander Chichilanov (Foxhound_VVA).

The event will take place on Saturday, February 7, 2015, beginning at 19.00 Moscow time (+3 GMT).

Language : Russian.

Edited by Hellboy

will it be in English?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

As I am watching this, I come to the conclusion that Belsimtek has some stunning 3D craftsmanship; they don't seem to take any shortcuts and their quality is simply amazing.

Too bad that I didn't understand a single word of their elaborate explanation of all the functions and features of the Mig-15. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

The Belsimtek should officially launch the cockpit in English the MiG-15 and Mi-8. I bought them and I am disappointed with the company at this point. I want the cockpit with English subtitles. Officially launched by Belsimtek.

Edited by ThorBrasil

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Go read the product description on the main site.

pop-up is not the same cockpit in English. Just look for mig21. He possesses English and Russian.

So... What did they say? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It seems like there is a possibility for a Mig-17 and a Mi-24P in the pipeline :)

I was hoping for the Mi-24V variant :(

I'm totally stoked about a Mi-24P... I love watching video of that massive GSh-30-2K cannon fireing.:thumbup: I hope they get the muzzle flash right. Of course I would have been equally happy with a Mi-24A as well.

Go to 37:07 to watch the cannon in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LuPlmgeiw#t=2240

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

was the video by pilotmi8 using Mig15bis in EDGE?

i have to say if it was, then crimea is looking sexy... especially the snow capped mountains..

I don't think so.. a bunch of the special fx such as lens flares etc is missing.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I'd say they did use EDGE. Horizon, sky and mountains lighting were dead giveaway, You can't get similar results now, even with Mustang's shaders mod. As for lack of lens flare, who knows which internal build of renderer they were using...

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I don't think so.. a bunch of the special fx such as lens flares etc is missing.

I'd say they did use EDGE. Horizon, sky and mountains lighting were dead giveaway, You can't get similar results now, even with Mustang's shaders mod. As for lack of lens flare, who knows which internal build of renderer they were using...

It is the DCS 2.0. Just looking at the sun. This sun is the DCS 2.0. 1h05m time video.

The Belsimtek should officially launch the cockpit in English the MiG-15 and Mi-8. I bought them and I am disappointed with the company at this point. I want the cockpit with English subtitles. Officially launched by Belsimtek.

You are disappointed by the company just because they don´t release english cockpit for russian helicopters? You can´t be serious. They are putting so much effort into every of their modules and You say such nonsense. :lol: