Why so many keys for one action?

GriffonBR

Bring back old memories.

Yes , I agree , bring back the old system or give us the choice.

I use a TM Warthog , a Saitek rudder and 3 Thrustmaster MFDs.

I never used Target ( too lazy) and I can assure you that I am flying the MiG with all her buttons on their ergonomic places and with their devoted functions.

All you need is two modifiers for the whole of the system and flight commands .

1 MFD is for the left side ( 28 buttons), the other one for the front panel and the last one for the right panel.( So, 84 buttons for the MFDs only and with the use of 1 modifier , you get 168 buttons ... and so on)

DCS allows the use of multiple modifiers for buttons and axes . All you need is a little bit of imagination, planning and spending a little bit of your hard earned bucks.

After that you'll feel the pleasure of doing all the gestures a MiG jockey has to do to fly this aircraft. After a while you'll feel that your finger is pointing automatically to the right MFD or Warthog button.('what a joy)

All the TM Warthog and MFDs buttons were simply mapped through the Controls menu.

I just HATE toggle button. For me button has to be pushed, pulled, turned, flicked up and down, pushed and released.

For me a simulation will never be realistic enough, but ought to tend to, and for this I thank Leatherneck, who could still improve the update issue rate and spend more time on updating already sold product than on project. I always thought that such a policy could lead to such a thinking like " Now that we've got your money, just be patient while we use it for other product !( just my bad thought of course !)

These were just my two cents.

Madcop.:smilewink:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , I agree , bring back the old system or give us the choice.

I use a TM Warthog , a Saitek rudder and 3 Thrustmaster MFDs.

I never used Target ( too lazy) and I can assure you that I am flying the MiG with all her buttons on their ergonomic places and with their devoted functions.

All you need is two modifiers for the whole of the system and flight commands .

1 MFD is for the left side ( 28 buttons), the other one for the front panel and the last one for the right panel.( So, 84 buttons for the MFDs only and with the use of 1 modifier , you get 168 buttons ... and so on)

DCS allows the use of multiple modifiers for buttons and axes . All you need is a little bit of imagination, planning and spending a little bit of your hard earned bucks.

After that you'll feel the pleasure of doing all the gestures a MiG jockey has to do to fly this aircraft. After a while you'll feel that your finger is pointing automatically to the right MFD or Warthog button.('what a joy)

All the TM Warthog and MFDs buttons were simply mapped through the Controls menu.

I just HATE toggle button. For me button has to be pushed, pulled, turned, flicked up and down, pushed and released.

For me a simulation will never be realistic enough, but ought to tend to, and for this I thank Leatherneck, who could still improve the update issue rate and spend more time on updating already sold product than on project. I always thought that such a policy could lead to such a thinking like " Now that we've got your money, just be patient while we use it for other product !( just my bad thought of course !)

These were just my two cents.

Madcop.:smilewink:

picture.php?albumid=1153&pictureid=7607

Exactly, I am looking for the most realistic experience and that's why I pay big money for those modules.

As you can see I'm using 2 MFD and 1 modifier (red) and no TARGET macros everything is programmed through DCS and I got pretty much everything that I want up there.

Is there any way to edit the commands to make them separate again? :mad:

Simflyin' since 1985 :smartass: