Greatest interview with ED 7/31

Devil 505

I just noticed this thread and could not agree more with this statement. Also the statements made about controllable bombers having no value or return seems to be narrow in vision as well.

Yes, I have to agree here.

If they do another interview in the future they need to learn to let the interviewee speak not put there own spin on the answer they want.

Mortified to hear about the response regarding the Hawker Typhoon, might as well forget about a few WWII campaigns/era if they just won't bother creating aircraft that have no flying examples. It was something I really didn't want to hear as an advocate for DCS: WWII and the Hawker Typhoon/Tempest :cry:

Really hope they do create the Typhoon.

TYPHOON-IMAGE-2-e1585517996324.jpg

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Do not be mortified just yet. Simon said even though the Tornado and Typhoon were not planned with ED, this is intentional with some aircraft. If they feel the aircraft deserves the ED level of attention and is very Iconic, they are pursuing those more advanced projects. He did say 3rd parties are not ruled out on the Tornado and other modules ED is not pursuing. Someone will surely pick up the Tornado and some of the other iconic aircraft we want to see. Honestly, I like this business model. It allows the company to grow via 3rd party devs without putting tremendous strain on ED to create everything. We all know how long it takes to develop one of these modules. This only inspires future creators to bring new content to the table. I hope to see more and more 3rd party groups showing up to the show soon with ground units and sea units coming to the table. I fully expect to see more great things from the community in the pipeline.

Vulkan IS not has :thumbup:

its in progress since 2 years and so far no news about it:(

Yes, has news about them:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4168367&postcount=233

Vulkan API Support

In order to improve game performance, particularly in VR and take advantage of today’s hardware, we have been working on the integration of the Vulkan API into DCS World over the past year. This is an important undertaking, but we believe it will be well worth the end-results.

A dedicate threat

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=217784&highlight=vulkan

And Wags, Nick Grey, Kate and other has talked about vulkan that year. If you search a release date, no set yet.

Vulkan IS not has :thumbup:

That's russian-english translators, btw, changelogs are usually like that too, but not a big deal really.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Now that GR speaks for all of us, then can we have them also be held accountable when they do not represent what majorioty/individuals want? Or can we park this self inflated "We speak for everyone nonsense" and have it picked up by ED as specifically damaging where comments made are suggested to be authoratitive?

I was happy to ignore Grim Reaper videos up until they began to say, "I think I speak for everyone when i say..." From that moment forward, I have to append a personal statement, "You DO NOT speak for me and I DO NOT agree with you," everywhere they are quoted and I beleive everyone shoud stand up for their identity in expressing when and where someone speaks "on your behalf".

Thank you.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Now that GR speaks for all of us, then can we have them also be held accountable when they do not represent what majorioty/individuals want? Or can we park this self inflated "We speak for everyone nonsense" and have it picked up by ED as specifically damaging where comments made are suggested to be authoratitive?

I was happy to ignore Grim Reaper videos up until they began to say, "I think I speak for everyone when i say..." From that moment forward, I have to append a personal statement, "You DO NOT speak for me and I DO NOT agree with you," everywhere they are quoted and I beleive everyone shoud stand up for their identity in expressing when and where someone speaks "on your behalf".

Thank you.

:music_whistling:v:thumbup:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X