New ED shop very limited with card #

Shaman

I don't know but before I could purchase FC with electronic Visa-s from Poland, now with FC2 it is not possible. Looks like the E-shop has changed to diffrent company :helpsmilie:

I have two card numbers. With the first one shop told me I haven't met minimum fraud requirements, with second number it said it is invalid number. Uh...

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

It's a shame, I've got 3 cards and they are all Visa Electron... none of them works as VisaE is not supported, nor is paypal. The banks I operate with don't support Virtual Visa, so I'm left without options. I may try getting a Visa Classic or Mastercard, but this will take a month... I believe I'm not the only one in this situation. Is there another solution for buying the game or that's it?

• ED Team
It's a shame, I've got 3 cards and they are all Visa Electron... none of them works as VisaE is not supported, nor is paypal. The banks I operate with don't support Virtual Visa, so I'm left without options. I may try getting a Visa Classic or Mastercard, but this will take a month... I believe I'm not the only one in this situation. Is there another solution for buying the game or that's it?

Unfortunately, we don't have different method of payment from our site. But are working on this problem.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png

But are working on this problem.

Nice!

It is too bad to be restricted only to (some) credit cards.

Is transferring directly into an account an option you consider? That would be very convenient.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Great to know my cards are not alone in this.

What's interesting is I bought FC 1.12 from lockon.ru back then using electronic Visas.

tail# 44 or 444

Karty z mBanku powinny działać, bowiem niby są one honorowane wszędzie...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Paypal charges fees to the vendor for purchases under a certain amount. I'm not sure what that amount is. It could be that *any* such fee will cut into revenue enough to make Paypal unacceptable. Remember the reasons they had to increase the price?

I'm with you though on the fact that Paypal would be awesome.

Paypal aside. Forget about it.

I used my same card from same bank to purchase FC 1.0 from you before, but now range of accepted card was reduced (banning all Visa Electron I guess). My kind request: please check this and fix it if you wish.

tail# 44 or 444

Unfortunetely my Visa Electron also doesn't work here. How it is possible i could do shopping in Belarus via US bank and all is ok, but here isn't. OMG

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Exactly sorry but don't know who so "wisely" there blocked Electron.

FAIL

ಠ_ಠ

Ohh Nooo...! ! !

I alsow have Visa Electron and that's why I cant purchase FC 2 ! I hope this problem with Visa will be soon resolved . . . I can't wait any longer :badmood:

:helpsmilie:

PS. Hmmm.... after the riding all the threads about the credit cards, it's look like only the eastern, south-eastern countries in Europa have problem with credit cards... capitalism C O N S P I R A C Y . . .

Edited by Lulac

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

...Would some-one from ED just PLEASE log on to the Sage Pay and just enable the Visa Electron processing . They support it : http://www.sagepay.com/developers/administration_manual/card_types.asp

So close but so far away ! ! ! :doh: It's look like no flaying FC 2 for us this weekend Зелен !!! :pilotfly:

Edited by Lulac

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Can't purchase with Visa Electron :(

Nice going marketing team.. trash the developer efforts !

Update:

Would some-one from ED just PLEASE log on to the Sage Pay and just enable the Visa Electron processing .

They support it : http://www.sagepay.com/developers/administration_manual/card_types.asp

Sorry, but we can't choose what types of cards should be processed by SagePay, there is no such option in the administrative area.

Visa Electron card was never supported for payments from our sites, but there was possibility to pay by Visa Electron card (when Visa card selected) ONLY if the bank issued your card allowed this operation.

We will contact SagePay and our bank for explanations and for further actions.

Edited by const

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png