Damage Model Update - 10/12 - Page 44 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-04-2019, 10:14 PM   #431
Ala13_ManOWar

What I would expect anyway is this Fw190 model released with the new cooling system even though not the new DM (which I don't know either, might be only A-8 with it at release?). I believe it makes no sense they release a new module developed in recent times and it still features the old cooling model, it would mean working twice updating it later. But who knows, lets see tomorrow what do we find.

S!

Last edited by Ala13_ManOWar; 06-04-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Ala13_ManOWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 10:47 PM   #432
NineLine
Community Manager

New DM won't be coming out with the Anton. Effects are still being tuned and tweaked.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:42 AM   #433
River

What about the cooling ? Any changes ? Dora isn't usable in MP, MW50 causes random engine blows. The heart of this module is not working. Major issue !
River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:08 AM   #434
ACG_IronJockel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
New DM won't be coming out with the Anton. Effects are still being tuned and tweaked.
How long do we have to wait for it then?
After all the A8 got build with the new DM from the get go, didn't it?
Old 06-05-2019, 09:08 AM   #435
Al-Azraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo+r View Post
Yes but I mean, I assume that the Anton was modelled with the new DM directly. I do not think it has the old DM so maybe there will be a discrepancy regarding the other planes until the new DM is released.
Al-Azraq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:26 AM   #436
grafspee

i think new DM is hard thing its not all about tracing bullets and shrapnels inside plane but actualy properly modeled effect of it and this is extremly wide topic.
Properly simulated weaken of plane structure which will couse wings rip offs at difrent g loads
this topic is like endless river
it will take years to actualy fine tune everything
grafspee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:52 PM   #437
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIVER View Post
What about the cooling ? Any changes ? Dora isn't usable in MP, MW50 causes random engine blows. The heart of this module is not working. Major issue !
New Cooling will be on the Anton when it releases, and then be moved to other modules. The Dora is playable, but you have to be extra careful to not overheat. And anyways, this is off-topic for this thread.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM   #438
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACG_IronJockel View Post
How long do we have to wait for it then?
After all the A8 got build with the new DM from the get go, didn't it?
No, the Anton was being put together at the same time the DM was being done, it's not yet added to the Anton, and the DM is not ready for release yet.
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-05-2019, 06:06 PM   #439
Ala13_ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
New Cooling will be on the Anton when it releases, and then be moved to other modules. The Dora is playable, but you have to be extra careful to not overheat. And anyways, this is off-topic for this thread.
That's good to know. Thanks Sith.

S!
Old 06-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #440
Al-Azraq

Has anyone else noticed way better impact effect and damage? I was hitting that B17 formation and sparks when jumping when hit and small explosions in my wing when I was being hit. It was really cool!
Al-Azraq is offline   Reply With Quote