Kurtsan Campaign Mission 01 question

Frag

Hi guys,

I am really flying the L-39 great now, very good control over it and did tons of missions. However, I bought the Kutsan Campaign and I cannot understand a thing of what want the instructor wants from me in the first mission.

He is making me do a full landing pattern with maintained speed, altitude and roll, (which I do correctly) but as soon as I land he is always telling me to repeat the exercise. Briefly I have no clue what he wants from me.

The last thing he says is "PAss the runway threshold at 210". I tried:

- Touching down at 210, then brake and stop.

- Passing over runway at 210 and wait next instruction.

- Touching and taking-off again ...

Eveything I do always end by "Second attemp". WHAT DOES HE WANT LOLLL !?

Anyone could hint me out here? Hate not being able to complete the mission because of my skill, but because I don't know what need to be done. Not a very good experience from the first mission of that campaign. I wish it is not the same style all the way to end...:noexpression:

Edited by Frag

+1

I am in the same boat... but I guess the we both exceed the very tight margins for speed/alt/bank that were outlined in the briefing.

Personally, I am not a fan of "tight triggers" in campaigns or missions, as they always lead to frustration on my end - and thus - me quitting the campaign, unless there's a way to skip to the next mission.

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

(Sigh) .... and to think that we pay for the privilege of having these frustrations :)

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

• ED Team

He is making me do a full landing pattern with maintained speed, altitude and roll, (which I do correctly) but as soon as I land he is always telling me to repeat the exercise. Briefly I have no clue what he wants from me.

Exercise should be done twice. Without a serious mistake.

_KoxCH2L8SQ

Edited by SL PAK

+1

I am in the same boat... but I guess the we both exceed the very tight margins for speed/alt/bank that were outlined in the briefing.

Personally, I am not a fan of "tight triggers" in campaigns or missions, as they always lead to frustration on my end - and thus - me quitting the campaign, unless there's a way to skip to the next mission.

when certain campaign missions frustrate me i simply open up the next mission in the mission editor and play that way!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Exercise should be done twice. Without a serious mistake.

_KoxCH2L8SQ

Wow he had to do it 4 times here which could become really frustrating. I don't understand deutsh, but I think that I can hear him swear when he lands and the instructor tell him to do it again lol.

I will check out the mission file but I think that it probably requires at least two patterns (like you said) ... But the second one will be monitored for your airspeed, roll and altitude and will let you pass if you are not doing more than x errors.

As soon as I can do it, I'll do a small tutorial in english on that one. I guess it will be helpful for many.

• 1 year later...

In final he just wants you to fly at 230+ KPH when lowering the flaps at 44°. You have to let the speed slip to 210 KP¨HG or slightly more afterwards, before passing the runway threshold. then land.

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,