Heatblur A-6 Intruder

We're actually planning more on 3035, because we'd like Zapp Brannigan to be the pilot. :D

did someone order a pilot with a side of *sexy*?

Mike If you make a playable A6, Im willing to commit some serious felonies or become a HB indentured servant for HB for 14 years

Alternately, make it anhd let me fly for 6 months and Ill go full HB slave for 5 years.

COME ON ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I´m eager, for ages, to finally see the Intruder in my missions....

Hope some news soon.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

At least we have a date now.

Looking forward to get the full fidelity sim:

The trap-model looks quite good yet :megalol:

Needs some work though: with those beers near the end, they don't actually start a plane wash until the plane is on deck! :megalol:

Can we get some pics of how it looks atm?

Looks quite good, tbh, but still has some things like black cockpit glass, etc we'd likely want to polish first. We'll see if we can show something after the A release. Thank you for your kind patience.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Looks quite good, tbh, but still has some things like black cockpit glass, etc we'd likely want to polish first. We'll see if we can show something after the A release. Thank you for your kind patience.

Got to say, I'm excited for this. Last time I saw the A-6 in a sim was Spectrum Holobyte's Flight of the Intruder -still got the ring bound manual for it. 30 years later...

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

Got to say, I'm excited for this. Last time I saw the A-6 in a sim was Spectrum Holobyte's Flight of the Intruder -still got the ring bound manual for it. 30 years later...

I flew the crap out of that sim back then. My friend and I would both be at the keyboard. One flying and the other operating DIANE.

Questions are a burdon, and answers a prison for one's self.

Why would an AI plane need a textured cockpit? hint hint? :D

1. He said black cockpit glass, not textured cockpit :P

2. They already said they are making the AI A-6E as if it was a full DCS module because they hope to get the license to make it. :thumbup:

3. Don't take my post to serious(as an insult/negative) :beer:

I really hope we get the Intruder as a full blown module for DCS, i'm more interested in that module than in the F-14. :joystick:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

1. He said black cockpit glass, not textured cockpit :P

2. They already said they are making the AI A-6E as if it was a full DCS module because they hope to get the license to make it. :thumbup:

3. Don't take my post to serious(as an insult/negative) :beer:

I really hope we get the Intruder as a full blown module for DCS, i'm more interested in that module than in the F-14. :joystick:

WHOA. WHOA WHOA. Buddy! look where you are! Look we all love the A6. but blaspheme elsewhere heathen! I dont wanna be struck with total compressor stalls on cat!

I remember dragging all of my computer (an Austin 16MHz 80268 with a 10MB HardCARD - and CopyIIPC of course), my monitor and null modem to my friend's house.

We finally finished the mission and was coming back. That's when I tried the "I, we, were inverted" Top Gun. I saw my Intruder on his monitor and tried the inverted move. He wanted to land and get the credit, and I said "it'll be fine"

When we crashed, he was so pissed!!!! :D:D:D

Great times!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1