Apply to the F-15C Interceptors squadron!

HiJack

header_display.jpg

Greetings pilots,

I’m starting a new round of training events for F-15 pilots for competitive PvP play. We have had great success with our SATAL pilots and we want to have more competitive pilots in TAW both for internal and external events. The ultimate result of this recruitment will be to build a team of 8 pilots that can play in events like SATAL. It is a long way of training to decide if you will be a good teamplayer or not, this will of course be a big part of the assessment process. For this new team I will accept players of any skill level and we will follow a training syllabus to get all pilots up to the same standard for communication and flying skills. One of you will at the end of this training be offered the position of squadron leader and one or two will be second lead. it all depends on your skill at the end of the training. The primary task during the training sessions is teamwork but we will practice a lot of maneuvers both aggressive and defensive BFM. We will use TAW developed documentation and training missions to conduct weekly specific training segments for everyone to follow. The team will be tested against our best teams in both the F-15, Su-27 and of course the F/A-18C. The first training sessions will start when we have 3 or more applicants so you need to hurry up to secure your spot. Please mark your application with “INTERCEPTORS” to make sure I will pick up the application and steer you in to the training program.

This invitation is open for new members and any returning TAW member that wish to join again. You will not be accepted into the training program if you already are member of a DCS team outside TAW.

If you like to know more about TAW and our teams before joining you can sign up to my informational meetings this week on discord. There I will give information about the TAW DCS Division and what activities you can attend as a member. Info meeting signup form: https://goo.gl/rbDzrP

If you already have decided to join us you should use this link to register your application:

https://taw.net/user/application.aspx

PS! We are still recruiting members for the NA Battalion also, all aircraft types.

Greetings Everyone,

Are you tired of logging on to various servers searching for people to fly with?

Do you have a desire to fly challenging missions while working together as a team?

Do you want to take your piloting skills to the next level?

Have you ever thought about joining an online flying community but thought you weren’t good enough?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, come by and check us out and sign up at https://taw.net The North American 33rd Battalion is currently recruiting for the following: (All skill sets are welcomed. We will train, all you need is a good attitude!)

ATC/GCI Controllers

Fixed-Wing pilots

Rotary Wing pilots

Once you've become a full member, TAW offers the opportunity to become a Squadron Leader or Staff Member (After 90 days probation. If positions are open).

So, what are you waiting for? Come to join us and become a part of the TAW DCS Division gaming community and the North American 33rd Battalion family!

https://taw.net/

TAW Premier Online Gaming Community

A-10C AV-8B Bf109 UH-1H Ka-50 FC3 F-14A F-16C F-18C | NEVADA NTTR PG

What do you mean team member? Belonging to a sqaud or on a competitive team. Also let me know when you will be doing a huey training session

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

What do you mean team member? Belonging to a sqaud or on a competitive team. Also let me know when you will be doing a huey training session

BlacleyCole, if you were referring to the "already member of a team outside TAW", then that is for a organized squad with weekly meetings. It will not apply if you fly with some friends that you meet on discord who don't keep you as a signed up member. Don't know if that got any clearer but simply put you cant be a regular member of two squadrons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have tried to join interceptors since I am interested to learn A2A Modern combat and fly with other people. Unfortunately was rejected due to being member of another squadron even tho it is based on warbirds like p-51d and Sabre. I don't see how they interfere each other as it is almost like a different game, also people can easily just change their nickname and bypass this rule but anyway rules are rules.

In case TAW changes their mind, I would be happy to try again and fly withing your squadron!

Regards,

Metzger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...