No radar contacts

Granberg

What am I missing, sorry if this has already been reported but I couldn´t find any information on the forum. Since the last update and when running the added instant action missions, for example the 8 vs 8 on the Caucasus map I get absolutely no radar contacts what so ever. Any one else had this issue or what am I missing

Try working your radar elevation and adjust range. I saw a bunch of contact when I played that mission.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Try working your radar elevation and adjust range. I saw a bunch of contact when I played that mission.

Ok thanks, then its something on my end. Range doesnt help and elevation seems stuck at 99, both for the uppger and lower limit

Mission start with range set at 20milesSet you range at the start of the mission to 40 to 80miles and bogeys should appear on the scope. Manipulating your radar elevation and see how the number changes on the upper and lower captain bars

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Thats the thing, changing range to 40, 80 or something else doesnt help. And my radar elevation is fixed at 99 upper and 99 lower limit, ie it wont move. The mapping worked fine for all controls earlier...maybe I’ll revert to the previous version and update again if something went wrong with the latest update

Thats the thing, changing range to 40, 80 or something else doesnt help. And my radar elevation is fixed at 99 upper and 99 lower limit, ie it wont move. The mapping worked fine for all controls earlier...maybe I’ll revert to the previous version and update again if something went wrong with the latest update

I bet you've bound radar elevation to an axis and are using a slider for it - that essentially doesn't work, it's designed to be used with a joystick-type thing that returns to center. Bind radar elevation to buttons instead and your problem will probably go away.

I bet you've bound radar elevation to an axis and are using a slider for it - that essentially doesn't work, it's designed to be used with a joystick-type thing that returns to center. Bind radar elevation to buttons instead and your problem will probably go away.

Worked like a charm, many thanks for the tip

Here’s my RWS setup that works very well. 80 mile range. 140 degree azimuth. 4 bar sweep. Level off your altitude. Move the TDC to the top of the display and note your upper and lower radar altitude coverage. Adjust the radar elevation to optimize coverage (say 20k to 500 feet.) Call your AWACS and get the picture. Verify your TDC is covering the bogey altitude.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS X570-PLUS, NVidia RTX 2080, 32GB DDR4 @2400MHz, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Corsair H100i cooler, Oculus Rift S.