***DCS: AJS-37 Coming to DCS: World!***

Cobra847

Thanks for the quick update Cobra! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the things to come :)

Edit: Where can I find that screenshot of the RBS 15? I missed that.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

And make sure you spend time with families over Christmas / New Year :)

I think we can all be not so self centered and agree on this one. Any hard working man/woman deserves to wind down and enjoy these times with their families. If the release does not make it for the holidays so be it. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Those roadbase landings at the end of the Grudge Match stream :megalol:

Lesson learned: Don't land on a curved road :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Those roadbase landings at the end of the Grudge Match stream :megalol:

Lesson learned: Don't land on a curved road :D

Hahaha! They may have practiced road landings but they seem to have missed the part about choosing a suitable road. :megalol:

phew... what a enjoyment that Grudge match was... even MORE hyped now :D :D :D

Thanks LN team for showing it off :D

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

This.

I, for one, am disappointed at the lack of information. I was excited moving into the "announcement week." I have no idea why they said so much then went quiet except for a few tiny posts. anybody on the LN team have an idea of when more info will be released?

Well I feel horrible for posting that, the match was great and the flying most excellent. I have to say I am still very excited about this, and apologize for any pain my post has caused. Good luck, and I can't wait to see more / fly this one!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Watched the whole stream. Viggens a2a performance was not bad!

shame about the rb 04 though XD Maybe the ships were too close together?

They should have approached from different directions, less chance of all the missiles choosing the same target.

Anyway it was a great show. Great low level Viggen flying.

Thanks for this great show, LN. Very well done. This is going to be an awesome module.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Well I feel horrible for posting that, the match was great and the flying most excellent. I have to say I am still very excited about this, and apologize for any pain my post has caused. Good luck, and I can't wait to see more / fly this one!

:thumbup:

Awesome to see the Viggen in operation tonight, loved the event. I am pretty keen on becoming a capable SAAB driver and looking for a 'next to real fighter pilot' type operation. If anyone knows of a group that will take the Viggen to the max, shoot me a note I'd love to join a virtual sqn.

Was the event recorded for those of us in different time zones?

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent, thanks :)

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Someone recorded the stream today?

Fishbed vs tiger and viggen?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Hey guys,

Thanks a ton to everyone who tuned in to the Grudge Match. I'm humbled and honored to get the chance to work with LNS and cover the match, and my god it was amazing to see that Viggen in action! Wish I could have interacted with some of the Viggen experts in the chat more, but covering the action in those matches is super hard, so I can't spare the attention!

For a strike aircraft; the Viggen really can hold its own against an interceptor from roughly its own era! The Viggen was no joke and honestly I think either team could have won with the aircraft at hand, Fishbed just pushed a intense and effective strategy

I'll keep permanent videos of the match up soon! Watching it now as it burns a copy (it's a total blur when trying to cover it) I'm really enjoying it! Some awesome battles went down!

Thank you LNS for such an epic sneak peak!

• Like 2

Hey guys,

Thanks a ton to everyone who tuned in to the Grudge Match. I'm humbled and honored to get the chance to work with LNS and cover the match, and my god it was amazing to see that Viggen in action! Wish I could have interacted with some of the Viggen experts in the chat more, but covering the action in those matches is super hard, so I can't spare the attention!

For a strike aircraft; the Viggen really can hold its own against an interceptor from roughly its own era! The Viggen was no joke and honestly I think either team could have won with the aircraft at hand, Fishbed just pushed a intense and effective strategy

I'll keep permanent videos of the match up soon! Watching it now as it burns a copy (it's a total blur when trying to cover it) I'm really enjoying it! Some awesome battles went down!

Thank you LNS for such an epic sneak peak!

Hey Hook,

Thanks a ton for your hard work during GM3. I for one had a blast watching all the action!

• Like 1