AA Slew Update?

J3tBl4st

Sorry for starting a new thread, but it seems no one is monitoring the old one anymore, there hasn't been an update in 2 years, and my comment received no replies.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=150318

The issue of not being able to slew in Air to Air mode seems to have been around for 2 years. Is there a fix or a patch for it yet, or are we investing money in to a sim that is just standing still and not going anywhere?

I am quite impressed and happy with the A10C, but it seriously worries me if no effort has been made to fix a small bug in over 2 years. How can I have enough faith in the product and continue investing if the developers don't care about the community enough to, monitor and reply to bug reports, and don't show any interest in fixing it?

Could "someone" please give an update on this issue?

Regards

J3tBl4st.

• ED Team

Hi

slew is working for me, I can slew and get the A2A target in point mode with no issues

attach a short track showing the problem, we will be happy to take a look

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yeah, my apologies.

I logged a support ticket, and they responded within a day.

When I had to replicate the issue to send them the track, everything was working fine. Don't know if it was a once of thing, or if I was just over tired and did something wrong.

It was 3AM after all and I had been running through every training mission since I got the A10C at about 23:00. I was quite pshyched about the plane.

Either way, everything is OK now, and when a support ticket is logged, I must say ED does respond quickly.

Kind Regards

J3tBl4st.

• ED Team
Yeah, my apologies.

I logged a support ticket, and they responded within a day.

When I had to replicate the issue to send them the track, everything was working fine. Don't know if it was a once of thing, or if I was just over tired and did something wrong.

It was 3AM after all and I had been running through every training mission since I got the A10C at about 23:00. I was quite pshyched about the plane.

Either way, everything is OK now, and when a support ticket is logged, I must say ED does respond quickly.

Kind Regards

J3tBl4st.

No worries, we all have these moments, it is a complex sim with lots to learn and skills to develop, I hope you continue to enjoy it :)

I will pass on your words to support, it is good to have nice feed back. Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2