WWII "Battle of the Caucasus"

BadHabit

Instant after Normandy released the WWII then south for the main map of DCS, while we could have historical scenarios that took place on the region, whilst it was in 1942 and the AC's we got are late models, but who cares?! Bring the WWII back on Caucasus please! :pilotfly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Caucasus

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Indeed, since the release of Normandy, the majority of WWII servers have moved to Normandy from Caucasus.

I would imagine that for people who don't have Normandy (for whatever unacceptable excuse), the loss of WWII servers was probably a letdown, as propheads that are stuck in Caucasus have little to nowhere to go. While I don't have this problem, I can see how it can be for some.

However, those 24/7 server owners might be reluctant...

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

I don't really see a problem for being reluctant. History was there to transform to our need, if however everyone could have assets packs in a manner.

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I don't really see a problem for being reluctant. History was there to transform to our need, if however everyone could have assets packs in a manner.

By reluctant, I mean that server owners might not like the idea of running 2.1 and 1.5 on one system. It'd be a little more of a load, and may make both servers a bit more unstable. If they were to roll with this, they would either have to already have a friggin' nuclear setup, or have to pay for upgrades. This is why I say some server owners might be reluctant.

However there are examples of servers that go on through the versions. Aerobatics Online is a very good example, and so is the 104th.

"I think one of the reasons some guys don't go to Normandy is the low fps." This is one of those things that frustrate me. Here goes...

MZ: "I bought Normandy! There's so much eye candy, and it's truly a beautiful map!"

PLAYER: "I bought it, but I can't run it. My frames per second is terrible on that map."

MZ: "Odd...I get pretty good frames. What are your graphics for Normandy?"

PLAYER: "High."

MZ: "You're an idiot."

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

I'm frustrated that some people don't know how to customize their graphics.

Tell us more. Any tips?
On the menu screen, click the gear near the top left. You can go from there. MSAA and antialiasing can suck FPS, and depth of field destroys.

On the menu screen, click the gear near the top left. You can go from there. MSAA and antialiasing can suck FPS, and depth of field destroys.

:happy: :noexpression: :huh: unsure.gif

not sure if joking or serious

Edited by rel4y

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming