Mission problem - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-26-2015, 04:04 AM   #1
astr0993

Reputation power: 0
astr0993 is on a distinguished road
Default Mission problem

Hi guys. I downloaded game several days ago and I am learning game through missions. I noticed that missions where i launch rockets and last mission where i drop bombs have bugs (or i am not doing something correctly). In both cases my fire command doesn't work. I can't deploy bombs or fire rockets. Space button just seems to not work. Any help? I am talking about DCS world version.

Btw if there is latest version of DCS that is free to download and play i would be very happy if somebody would give me link of download.

P.S. I am big fan of flight simulation games

Best regards to all from Serbia
Old 10-26-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
astr0993

Reputation power: 0
astr0993 is on a distinguished road

Well i found fix for the problem. I searched on other forums and found out that not many people are having this kind of problem. For many people it doesn't exist. Problem exists on 3 missions in training.

To keep it short all you need to do is to change weapon fire command from default "space bar" to something else for example "K" letter as i did. And it worked well. Best regards!

Tags
bombs, bug, missiles, mission, space